Chapter 3

"Can you stop?" Y/N rolls her eyes as Camila reached over and placed her hand on Y/N's thigh for the millionth time. "What if I don't want to? What if I want to pull you out of your pants and just suck the soul out of you?" Camila nipped Y/N's ear and she knew she got a reaction out of the Brazilian girl when she seen the tent in her pants. "You like that idea huh?" Camila asks as she slowly moved her hand down her chest and to her bulge. "Sit back before I break check you." Y/N clenched her jaw. 

"You wouldn't." Camila said as she cupped Y/N into her hand. "Don't test me Camila. I've done far worse than fuck up a pretty face." Y/N spoke as she tried concentrating on the rode. "I dare you... Papi." Camila moaned into Y/N's ear. Y/N smirked and looked at Camila before slamming on the break, Camila's body slamming into the glove compartment. "What the fuck?!" Camila exclaimed. "I don't turn down dares." Y/N winked before going back to driving. Camila huffed and sat back, rubbing her shoulder before buckling up. "That's what I thought." Y/N said. 

"For someone so attractive, you sure are an asshole." Camila said. "Everyone has one." Y/N sighed as she got out of the car and made her way to the back to get Camila's bags. She had packed a bag of clothes but she had dropped it off earlier when she was out, leaving Darius to watch Camila. Camila hated that hour of Y/N being gone and tried telling Darius to tell Y/N to hurry up. 

"Lets go" Y/N said opening Camila's door, only to be jumped on and clung to. She let out an annoyed sigh before carrying the smaller girl into Dinah's house. Dinah shook her head and chuckled. "Walz, get off of the poor girl." Dinah tried pulling her off of Y/N. "Leave me alone, I'm comfortable." Camila mumbled into Y/N's neck. Y/N turned her head and seen Lauren looking at them with a smirk on her face. Lauren had never liked Malcolm. He had only ever wanted Camila for sex and use her as a trophy wife. She deserved better and if it were her fuck buddy, she'd happily give her up so she could be happy. 

"Camila, get off of me." Y/N spoke up. She rolled her eyes as Camila said no before pulling her closer. "I will throw you off of thee balcony if you don't let go." Y/N threatened. "No!" Camila yelled into her shoulder. Y/N sighed and carried Camila's and Camila up to the room she will be sleeping in. Camila let go of her hold on Y/N's neck but not her waist when she felt Y/N lay her onto the bed. "If you wanted to have sex, you could have just told me." She winked. "I'm good" Y/N said standing up but groaned as Camila kept her legs wrapped around her. "I bet you are." Camila grinds into Y/N. 

"Don't play with me right now. I am tired and would like to get some sleep." Y/N said as she pulled Camila's legs from around her and left the room, slamming the door. She hated that she got hard and Camila couldn't do anything about it. She wanted the smaller girl, she did but she wasn't going to ruin anything between Camila and Malcolm. He was her best friend before he became powerful and she became his second in command. If he were to ever die, she'd take over the business. They had signed a contract and it couldn't be broken no matter what happened. 

"You okay?" Y/N looked towards her temporary bedroom door. "Camila's stressing me out." Y/N told her. Lauren nods her head before climbing into the bed next to her, laying her head on Y/N's chest. Y/N wrapped her arms around Lauren and kissed the top of her head. "Camila would kill us if she seen us in this position." Lauren chuckled. "I don't care, she's a married women. I am just the bodyguard that occasionally fucks her best friend." Y/N smiled. 

"You can tell Camila likes you." Lauren told Y/N. "I know, she's married and I'm... Me." Lauren looked up at Y/N, only to see her already looking at her. "What do you mean by that?" Lauren questions. "I'm a drug lords best friend who is stuck in a situation that I can't get out of." Y/N told her. Lauren nods before sitting up and looking down at Y/N.

"What do you want to be?" Lauren asks. "It doesn't matter, it's not going to happen." Y/N shrugged. "That's not true, you can leave and become what you've always wanted to be. Nobody is stopping you and I'll even help you." Lauren straddled Y/N's waist. "Right now I wanna be inside of you. I have blue balls and need some sexual healing." Y/N laughed. Lauren bit her lip and nodded her head. "So do I." Lauren giggled. 

Camila sighed before walking away from the door. It sucked that Lauren got to have her and she didn't. She wanted to feel something Foreign, something that wasn't familiar, and something that made her feel something. She wanted Y/N, she didn't want Lauren to have her. It was selfish but she couldn't help what she felt. Maybe she should calm herself and distance herself from the girl? She didn't like the idea but if it made Y/N feel better, than maybe it was worth it. Maybe Y/N will realize that she actually wants her more than she's ever wanted someone ever...

_++++++++++++++++++++++++_

I'm trying to work on Best Friend's Girlfriend more than any other book because it is the book that I am more drawn to then any other book. It has my full attention so it makes it harder for me to focus on any other book. Please stop telling me to update my other books, I know you want update on them, just give me time. I am patient with you all, you should be patient with me. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.