Chapter 9

Camila moans as her head falls back as she lifts up and drops down onto Y/N's member. They had been going nonstop for hours. Camila couldn't stop and she loved it because her husband wasn't able to fully satisfy her. Her hands pressing down onto Y/N's abdomen and started gyrating her hips. 

Y/N's eyes looking over Camila's face as she thrusted up into the Cuban-Mexican. "Oh god" Camila whimpers as Y/N rubs against her g-spot. "Faster" Y/N breathes out. Her member pulsing as she was on the verge of cumming again. Her member so sensitive but she refused to stop. Camila was addicting and she couldn't find herself wanting to end this moment. 

"Take over, papi" Camila moans as she grew tired and slowed down. Y/N didn't hesitate and flipped Camila over onto the bed and started thrusting into her at a quick pace. Camila's moans growing loud as she latched onto Y/N and dug her nails into Y/N's back, scratching down her back. "You fuck me so good" Camila moans into Y/N's ear. Y/N's mind felt like it was melting at her words and couldn't think of anything but giving this woman everything she wanted. 

"Malcolm ever make you feel this good? He ever fuck you and make you cum like I do?" Y/N asks as she sits up and grips Camila's hips as she slams into her. Her stomach clenching as she was close to letting go. Camila moans growing quiet as she cums for the millionth time that night. Her legs trying to close as Y/N kept going and her hands trying to push Y/N away due to the sensitivity. 

Y/N leaned down and trapped her as she brought Camila into a sloppy kiss. Their skin slapping together and their fluids squelching together as Y/N slammed into her. "Answer me." Y/N demanded as she was about to let go. Their breath mixing together as they pressed their foreheads together. "Never! Only you!" Camila gasps out before pressing her lips to Y/N's again. Y/N lets out a moan before she pushed in as far as she could and came harder than her recent orgasms. 

Y/N stayed still inside of Camila and fell against her chest. Her eyes closing and found herself falling asleep from exhaustion. Camila lifted her hand and started caressing the back of Y/N's head as she slept. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep as well. 

Time Skip

Y/N groans and lifts her head from Camila's neck and looks over Camila's face. She groans as she pulls out of Camila and makes her way to the bathroom. She closes the bathroom door and locks it as she leans against the door. "What did I do?" She whispers to herself. She knew she fucked up but what could she do now? The deed was already done. 

Y/N jumped when there was a soft knock on the bathroom door. "Y/N, are you okay?" Camila's voice soft as she was nervous of how Y/N was going to react. Y/N opened the door and looked at Camila nervously. "Did you need the bathroom?" Y/N questions. She stepped to the side and let Camila pass her as she made her way back into the bedroom. "Can I ask you something?" Camila asks as she turns and watches Y/N start putting her clothes back on. Y/N didn't say anything but she turned around and looked at Camila. "Did you want to take a shower with me?" Y/N looks over Camila's face at her question before slowly nodding her head. 

Camila's face lit up before smiling at Y/N. "Come on" Camila holds her hand out for Y/N and Y/N walks over and takes it as they walk into the bathroom. She strips out of the clothes she just put on and waited as Camila started the shower. "You won't say anything to anyone about this right?" Y/N asks. Her heart beating out of her chest as she thinks about all the things that Malcolm will do to her if he found out about last night. 

"What happened last night is only between you and I. I know how Malcolm is and how his men are. I've been here long enough to know that what we did can get us both killed but I won't say anything." Camila walks over to Y/N and wraps her arms around Y/N's waist. She looked up at her and smiled softly. Her stomach filling with butterflies when Y/N looks down at her. Her eyes softening and relaxing at Camila's words. "Okay" Y/N whispers before she leans down and presses a kiss to Camila's lips. 

"Ohh! Y/N making the first move and not me? That's a first." Camila smirks at Y/N. "Shut up" Y/N rolls her eyes with a smile on her face as she opens the shower door and waits for Camila to step in first. Camila stops and giggles when Y/N runs into her backside. She moans at the feeling of Y/N's member pressing into her ass. 

Time Skip

Y/N stood and looked around as Camila shopped for clothes in the most expensive store in the mall. Her eyes scanning the crowd of people walking around but her eyes kept going back to this guy that kept getting closer and closer to them as they walked around the store. Y/N made eye contact with him and he quickly looked away and acted like he was looking at the clothes. 

"Stay here and don't move." Y/N grabs Camila's arm and makes her stand still. She walks around like she wasn't watching the guy get closer to Camila. She squatted down and ducked so the guy couldn't see her and snuck up on him. She wrapped her arm around the guys neck and pulled him closer, putting pressure so he gasped for air. "Why are you following us?" Y/N asks and puts more pressure. "I can't... I-" The guy gasps as he claws at Y/N's suit. "Tell me." Y/N growls in this guys ear. 

"Patrick Valet(Valey)" The guy gasps before Y/N let him go. She held onto his shirt and looked at him angrily. "What does Mr. Valet want with her?" Y/N questions. 

"He doesn't want her... He wants you."

+________________________+

Cliff Hanger lol! Sorry guys! Love you guys and hope you guys the little bit of extra smut I put in there for being gone so long.