Chapter 5

Y/N bit her lip as she stared at the pictures Lauren had sent her and debated if she should rub one out. Camila was asleep and everyone else went home so it was a clear shot. She just didn't want to risk Camila coming and seeing her with her hands down her pants. 'Should I just call her?' Y/N thought as she looked at the pictures some more. She groaned when her door opened and Camila walked in.

"What do you want?" Y/N questioned. "I can't sleep." Camila mumbled as se played with the end of her shirt. "What do you want me to do about it?" Y/N asked as she locked her phone and looked at the woman. "Can I sleep in here? I don't like being alone." Camila shyly asked. "No" Y/N bluntly said.

"Please! I don't want to be alone right now." Camila whined. "Do you need a nightlight? I can go get you one." Y/N spoke as she stood and started getting dressed. "No! I'm not scared of the dark." Camila mumbled. "Than why do you not want to be alone? We have shit to do tomorrow." Y/N told her. "I don't like feeling lonely. It makes me overthink things and I don't want to deal with those thoughts... Not again." Camila answered. 'Not again?' Y/N thought.

She didn't like that she was feeling bad for the Cuban-Mexican but she knew how she felt. "Okay but you stay on your side." Y/N said as she placed a pillow between them. Camila cheered in her head and quickly climbed into the bed and cuddling into the pillow Y/N had placed in between them. Y/N looked at the girl before sighing and laying, turning so her back was to the girl.

"Y/N?" Camila spoke up after a few minutes of silence. "Camila" Y/N sighed. "Malcolm cheats on me doesn't he?" Camila questioned. "I don't know" Y/N mumbled, knowing that it'd hurt Camila if she knew the truth. "You know. You're his right hand person. He shows and tells you everything so please don't lie to me." Camila sat up and turned Y/N so she was on her back. "He does whatever he wants, even if it means he hurts you while doing it. He's a man that will never settle down and will do anything in his power to get what he wants. Leaving you behind would not affect him. He'd let you rot in a jail cell if it meant he was free. You have your answer now?" Y/N asked.

"Why do you work for him?" Y/N groaned and turned over to look at Camila. "He's saved my life many times and I owe him my life. Go to sleep, we have a long day ahead of us." Y/N mumbled as she cuddled into her pillow. "Would you fuck me if I wasn't with Malcolm?" Y/N's head shot up and looked at Camila like she was crazy.

"Can you stop asking me these questions? I am tired. Sleep."Y/N told her. Camila groaned and hit Y/N with the pillow. "Can you please act like you like me?" Camila questioned. "I like you but you annoy the shit out of me. I want to sleep so please shut up." Y/N placed her hand on Camila's mouth and looked her in her eyes.

Camila wrapped her hand around Y/N's wrist and pushed her hand down before wrapping her lips around Y/N's pointer and middle finger, looking into Y/N's eyes innocently. Y/N felt her heart beat pick up and her breathing picked up.

Y/N let out a shaky breath as her member twitched against her shorts. "Would you fuck me papi?" Camila asks. Y/N closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the pleasure that Camila was causing by just talking and sucking on her fingers.

Y/N quickly shook her head and pulled away. "You can sleep here. I'll take the floor." Y/N mumbled as she rolled over and climbed out of the bed. She quickly laid down and placed a pillow over her lap, trying to calm herself down.

"You didn't answer my question." Camila whined. "Shut up." Y/N mumbled. "Can you just answer it please?" Camila asks again. "Camila. You are Malcolm wife. What just happened, shouldn't have happened. You need to be loyal. Two wrongs don't make a right." Y/N sighs out. "Why do you find it so hard to answer that question?" Camila speaks. Y/N groaned and sat up, looking up at Camila.

"I won't answer it because you already made up your mind on my answer. No matter what I tell you, you won't stop. Shut up and go to sleep." Y/N huffed. She laid back down and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep. "What about you and Lauren?" Camila questioned.

"Camila! Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep!" Y/N yelled. "I'm just trying to have a conversation!" Camila exclaimed. "I'm just trying to have a good nights rest. Please, just go to sleep." Y/N sighs out quietly. "Can we cuddle?" Camila questions immediately after Y/N stops talking.

"Will you shut up and go to sleep?" Y/N questioned. "Yes" Camila immediately answers. Y/N huffed before climbing back into the bed, wrapping her arm around Camila. "Go to sleep." Y/N whispered into Camila's ear.

About ten minutes later, Camila is softly snoring into Y/N's shoulder. "Fucking finally" Y/N whispered to herself. Y/N closed her eyes and soon fell asleep. 'Fucking finally' Y/N's last thought before she was out. "But like, can I suck your dick?" Camila spoke up randomly. Y/N's eyes snapped open and looked at a smirking Camila.

"Camila!"