Chapter 8

Third Person
Camila danced around as she held a wine bottle and sang along to the music that blasted through the house. Y/N leaned against the kitchen counter and watched Camila. Her own cup of alcohol in her hands as she let Camila let loose after the news she heard today.

Camila looked at Y/N with a smile before dancing over to her. "Dance with me." Camila says as she pulls Y/N's hand towards the open spot in the living room. "I can't dance." Y/N chuckles. "You don't have to know how to dance to dance." Camila giggles.

Y/N throw back her drink and starts dancing to the beat of the song. She wasn't a big dancer but being from Brazil she had to know a little bit. Camila danced towards her and pressed her back against Y/N's front.

Y/N bit her lips as the alcohol started kicking in and her body started relaxing. Her body rolling expertly against Camila's, groaning when Camila rolls her body with Y/N. Camila took a drink of the wine before placing it down and turned around.

She ran her hands down Y/N's arms and interlocked their fingers as they pressed their bodies together. Y/N slowly raised their arms before letting Camila's hands go and holding her hips instead. Camila's arms wrapping around Y/N's neck and moaning softly when Y/N's leg went between hers. Y/N's thigh rubbing against the most intimate part of her body.

Camila pulls Y/N closer and presses their foreheads together as the song changed. Their eyes locking onto each other and Camila bit her bottom lip. She leaned forward and pressed a gentle peck onto Y/N's lips. She looked up at Y/N again to see her reaction and smiled when she saw Y/N's eyes closed. She took that as a sign to lean back in and deepen the kiss. Y/N pulled away quickly and shook her head. "Don't ruin the moment." Camila whispers.

Y/N closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before nodding her head. She moves her hands up Camila's body and caresses her face. She moves her left hand to Camila's hair and grips it tightly. "He should've treated you better." Y/N says before pressing their lips together again. Her hands moving back down to Camila's waist and turns her around. "Don't move." Y/N whispers into Camila's ear. She pushes her top half over the back of the couch and moves her hands up Camila's thighs.

She pushed Camila's skirt up and bites her bottom lip at the sight of Camila's bare core. Y/N pushed her pants down and ran her tip through her folds and moans at the wetness. Camila gasps as Y/N presses against her and runs her member through her folds, Y/N's tip hitting her clit. "Please" Camila whimpers. Y/N drops to her knees and quickly dives into Camila's heat. 

Camila pushes back and moans loudly at the feeling. Y/N pulls back and stands back up and smacks Camila's ass harshly. "You don't deserve my mouth." Y/N says as she smacks Camila's ass again but harder. Camila gasps and jolts forward at the feeling. Y/N grips Camila's hair and pulls her back into her front. "Look at me." Y/N growls. Camila moans at the dominance and look Y/N in the eyes. 

"Keep them on me." Y/N wraps her hand around Camila's throat and uses her other hand to guide her member to Camila's entrance. She pulls back and spits down onto her shaft. "Spread it." Camila immediately reaches back and wraps her hand around Y/N's member, moaning at the size. "Good girl" Y/N hisses as Camila's hand felt amazing pumping her. She pushed her hand off and pulled Camila into her as she pushed deep into her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fu-" Camila cuts herself off as the pleasure spread through her as Y/N filled her. 

Her eyes fluttering as she attempted to keep eye contact with Y/N. Her hands reaching back and holding onto Y/N's thighs as she was stretched open. Y/N slowly thrusted as Camila's head fell back onto Y/N's shoulder as Y/N started slamming into her. Her body convulsing as Y/N tapped her g-spot repeatedly. Y/N squeezed the sides of Camila's neck and moaned into Camila's ear as Camila took all of her. 

"You're taking me so good, baby." Y/N praises Camila. Her hips pulling away and Camila whines as she tries pulling her back into her by her thighs. "No, no, no! Don't stop!" Camila practically cries out. Her nails digging into the back of Y/N's thighs to try keep her in place as she pushes her ass back into Y/N. "Take over." Y/N lets Camila go. She pushed Camila's top half back down and let Camila take over. 

She looked down and watched herself disappear as Camila pleasured herself. Her hand coming down and smacking Camila's ass, loving the moans she's getting from the Latina. "I need more" Camila pants. She looks back and smiles at Y/N's focus on her ass. She shook her ass and moans when Y/N let out a groan at the feeling. 

Y/N's hands grip Camila's hips tightly before she started slamming into her. Her stomach tightening at the pleasure of Camila's walls gripped down on her. "I'm yours baby" Camila moans. She went to lift her top half but Y/N pushed her back down and held her there as she pistoned into her. Her stomach filling with butterflies at Camila's words but she hid it. Her member twitching as she grew closer to her high. 

"Oh god! Too much!" Camila cries out as Y/N pushed in as deep as she could, tapping the entrance to her cervix. Y/N pulls back a little before slamming back in. She leaned down and pressed her front against Camila's as she held back to get Camila off. "I'm gonna cum" Y/N pants into Camila's ear. Her hand reaching around Camila and finding her clit, and rubbing quickly. "Oh fuck!" Camila reaches back and pulls Y/N's head towards her, and connects their lips together. "Cum in me papi" Camila moans against Y/N's lips. Her inner walls clamping down tightly as she releases around Y/N. Y/N's hips stutter before she slams in and presses against Camila's cervix entrance as she releases deep into her. 

Y/N holds Camila close as her member pulses as she releases the last bit of her seed. Her member softening but stayed deep in Camila. Their breathing mixing together as they came down from their high. Camila giggles at Y/N's red face and kisses her lips softly. 

"We're not done." 

+___________________________+

So... Y'all think she's pregnant?