1, Hatred

Odessa

Time flies by being lioness of Rivvia, being over looked by everyone, constantly being judged and forced to dance with the heirs of mighty realms.

Just being judged as a person itself.

Heavens my father, King Richmond ll was the most feared man, till he got assassinated into thin air.

I made a vow to find his killer and give him the pain he gave me, i sigh, the hatred i feel towards this murder is unspeakable.

My mother, Highness Margret of Rivvia is stepping down from her position quite soon for me to take her place as being Queen.

She gives me much hope and motivates me throughout the day, as Charles, my step father dismotivates me and constantly puts me down.

She remarried awhile ago to Prince Charles.. he was nothing till my mother, he got all his petty fame from her; which made me despise him a great deal.

I took the dazzling features after my mother, round hazel eyes, luscious pink lips with the rosy of rosy cheeks, and goodness her body.

Which im not very fond of, my mother is beautiful and in her body she looks skinny and petite, as i am two sizes up from her with a little tummy.

Looking chunkier then an brazlex rat!

Charles offered to help me loose some weight since, he noticed i added some on.

Most of it was from the pain i felt in having my father gone in my life for good.

Then i took in my fathers dark brunette hair and sharp jawline.

I was always so very fond of my hair, till Charles had the same just like it.

Made me hate the bloody thing, i sigh closing my journal, setting it unto my rose wood vanity set father carved me himself when i was 12.

It was awfully large taking up much space in the corner of my room, but yet again nothing compares to it.

5 years later it's still my favorite piece i've received in my lifetime.

Recently my mothers been cold to me, shuddering me out, like she's guilty for something.

she's been treating me like a peasant which is very much hard to take in being a princess.

My step father, Charles, negotiated for me to marry our rivals son, lord Galen from Iirania.

Charles said he had the perfect looks, having all woman fall in love with them.

What makes him think i'm all woman ?

He said and i quote, 'It doesn't matter if you're young or not, a lady as beautiful as you should be used for pleasure, and nothing else of the sort'.

Of course i was hurt at the words, but as my father taught me young, 'Be wise and tough, don't let no scandal of a man treat you any different nor less' He was always such a fond and fair man.

I miss my father dearly.

I look in my vanity mirror, the scent of vanilla and spice filling in my nose from the candle that's lit brightly.

Looking at the new blood red gown Charles bought me,

it was beautiful..

Oh but not out of pity or care, for 'Making him look good in front of the Rivals'

Bloody hell their here for me not you!

I always thought they had something to do with my fathers murder as we've never owned a truce with them.