6, lust

Odessa

I got woken up to a giant rolling me over.

The same smell of mildew placing itself in my nose.

"Get your crusty hands off me!" I say smacking the hands away.

"Not what you were saying last night" Galen spoke zipping his boot up.

I jolt my eyes awake knowing full well i'm barely covered, with-

my thoughts close off as i see a blanket on top of me, warmth all around my body.

"What do you mean" i ask getting up while wrapping the blanket over me.

He shook his head putting his sword into his holster.

"We'll be there around dusk, if we leave soon so get some clothes on" he stands there, his eyes roaming over my body.

As soon as he saw i caught him he opened the door walking out hazily.
______________

"We should be passing the oakland bridge soon" i nod my head, a massive headache took over me awhile back.

Probably due to the lack of training and food.

I haven't ate in almost 7 days, and haven't trained in 1.

Galen seems to see me sliding down my horse because he holds me up stopping both the horses.

"Are you okay?" he hopped off his horse picking me up off mine as he set me down on the muddy road.

"Yeah" my hands reach over to my stomach, the rumbling and aching getting worse, as i look down to my legs my lady area i see it's covered in blood.

"Fuck" i groan sitting up, Galen noticed grabbing my bag and ripping some pants out.

I'm assuming out of instinct.

He ripped my pants off wiping my bloody thighs down with the material without blood.

I feel very exposed.

I'm on full display for him to see.

Every.

Single.

Inch.

He ripped a piece of his shirt off rolling it up sideways forming it unto a ladies monthly bleeding tampon.

My insecurities getting the best of me i start closing my legs shut only for him to press them wide open.

That was hot.

He puts it in quickly putting the clean pants on me before i even have a chance to protest against him.

How'd he do that so fast?

"Uh sorry " he lifted me up so i was standing now, him getting into his horse afterwards.

I do the same asking him," Howd you know what to do?" We we're now about 20 miles from Flor, a day before the fight.

He ignores me rising along side me slightly ahead.

"You know what Galen, go home! I can do this without you and everything would be easier without you!" I kick the side of my horse slightly, he neighed moving faster along the trails leaving Galen and his horse behind-

What.

He's right beside me.

Not far from me

Not ahead.

Beside me.

"How did you.."