9, Mate

Galen

Minutes later i safely arrive back to our stay, the smell of mildew crashing into my nose, i shake my head and walk in.

I slam the door shut the knob rattling, i look at the nearest table next to me and swipe my hand across its woodness.

A vase and a leather bag that's Odessa's falls to the ground, the blue vase shattering underneath my feet.

Goddamnit!

A dark chuckle escapes me, my fangs exploding out of me as i wipe my mouth with my index finger.

I run my hand through my deep, dark hair my front bangs falling into my face.

I let myself release, a whole wave of burden being left off of my chest.

My skin now turning a white pale color as my eyes turn black, dark veins exploding around my eyes.

A feminine gasp leaves from behind me, i quickly turn my head to the noise in an instinct seeing a beautiful brunette with her fragile hands clasped around her lips.

I smile up at her, her gaze locking unto mine as i scan over her body.

I dash up to her, putting my hands on the wall on either side of her, her eyes unlocking from mine, her head trying to look everywhere and anywhere but me.

I grab her by her chin and face her towards me.

"W-what are you?" She manages to ask as a sob escapes her front sentence, i shake my head leaning down beside her ear whispering,

"You know what i fucking am" i manage to say out of my gritted teeth.

She squeezes her eyes shut shaking her head back and forth as she tries to sneakily get her dagger out of her thigh holster.

I then take her wrists in my hands pinning them against the wall as i put my knee in between her thighs spreading them.

"Say it"

"No" she says firmly finally opening her eyes and looking into my black ones.

"SAY IT" i scream at her face, she rears her body up making me jump up off her stumbling back.

She grabbed her dagger and threw it towards my face, i managed to grab it only centimeters away from my face as i turn it around and smile.

"You're a.."

"A?" i taunt her.

"Vampire" I nod in agreement then she says, "Vampires don't exist anymore"

"Well now i wouldn't say that assuming i fucking am one" She takes a step closer then a step back, and a step forward yet again.

I take a step forward as well trying to intimidate her but she takes more steps until she's right in front of my face.

Her beautiful brown eyes graze across my black ones, with an unexpected motion her right hand cups my cheek making me relook at her.

I take a step back putting distance between us so i won't hurt her.

It seems she reads my thoughts as she says, "Don't back away from me now"

I chuckle looking at her, "I'll have to kill you now"

Finally.

I can get it over with and my feelings will be fled and long gone.

"Why"

I give her a what do you mean why? look.

"Because now you know what i am" Vampires have been extinct since her father King Richmond slaughtered every last blood sucking soul.