7, Scars

Odessa

"We're here" I burst out in joy, after such a long trip i'm just dying for a cold glass of water to drink down my meal.

The smell of smoke and mint fills my nose, if you look far enough behind the light shaggy green hills you'll see dark black burnt grass along with trees lines.

Ashes spreading unto your feet wherever you step.

Almost like a dark dream chasing you.

Flor is bigger then i could have ever imagined, all i ever saw were paintings and tales about this place.

They were all amazing and it's been in my to do list ever since.

But nothing compares to the beauty is this place, nothing.

Crazy how fate takes you places huh?

A sigh leaves Galen's lips as he crouched down rubbing his middle finger and pointing finger along the grass.

I shrug it off embracing the beautiful wilderness it reflects.

Although i wouldn't call it a wilderness but the trees that lead up to a forest and a small dirt path leading up to a mountain.

Despite the smell and blackness of it all it's pretty ship shape, it's outstandingly beautiful.

Breath taking.

A fresh breeze blows along shaking near by trees, smoke hurdling out bricks of old chimneys.

Men and women walk along the dirt road with their children hand in hand as the other hand is full with food and accessories from the nearby market.

Salesmen yelling out their prices and taking offers, more of them are scams but who knows?

Some yell out what they have as others scold them for not buying.

Beautiful music takes place along a huge fountain, it looks well kept for its old age.

Tunes of fiddles and men banging sticks unto pans their clicking echoing off buildings.

Children holding hands and dancing with one another not giving a care in the world as their parents shop around.

I frown at the fact that Rivvia isn't as easy going but once i become queen that will all change.

And i can't wait.

Drowning that thought a smile makes it way as a younger girl around 7 walks up to me, two front teeth missing from her beautiful smile she gives as she looks up at me.

A wild flower with all sorts of vibrant colors in her hand, "A pretty flower for a pretty girl! You look like a princess!" She jumps up and down her eyes crinkling as she smiles wider.

Her red curly hair bouncing along her shoulders as she does so.

I smile taking the flower and pinning it into my hair, "Why thank you, and what might your name be?" she doesn't hesitate to answer as she says, "Maribelle! But you can call me Mari!!" I smile.

"That's a beautiful name, i'm-" Galen clears his throat shaking his head, i take my attention back to her giving her my middle name, "I'm Roseally Kingston" She downs a cute bow and runs away back to the other small children giggling and whispering as they stare.

My heart warms of the fact.

"Roseally Kingston? Ahh my lady what a beautiful name" Galen speaks, his british accent coming more relevant and crisp.

Not meeting to a full standard, "Well somebody told me not to"

"You can never trust a living soul Roseally" i roll my eyes at the name, it's not my fault my parents decided to name me after my fathers mothers sisters pet peacock.