3, Dreams

Galen

After we left, mother had her share of words, father having something to say as well, "You can kill the dragon, son? Right?" He questioned me yet again, he always questions my ability.

Hell i've token down a far larger monster and he has audacity to think i can't kill this?

My mother says, "Darling he will, he's an observer and he gets it from me!"

I stop walking, holting both my parents.

"Father, you started training me at just four years old, placed me in Keller of Siceys program at 6 and now i'm 17 practicing my use of power and strength 14 hours of the day, do not and i mean do not, question my ability."

Just because his father never believed in him, doesn't mean he has to be the same and not believe in me.

I mean my fathers always believed in me or said he did when he most likely didn't.

The pressure he gives me is almost unbearable.

A heavy sigh leaves his lips, "You're right son and i'm sorry, now how about that princess" We start walking again her features carved into my mind.

She was beautiful, she had beautiful hazel eyes, and if paid enough close attention you can see red spots on her outer pupil.

She wasn't as small as the other gals around but that made her no less beautiful.

Her body was perfect, but one could tell that corset was far too tight along her waist.

Probably that douchbag Charles doing.

My apology, 'Prince Charles' heh he was pathetic.

He was practically a manwhore.

Once he said i could use her in any way i almost lost it, my mother taught me to never have a scandal man make someone feel less.

My sister Rosemary would've felt much pleasure slitting his throat.

I don't seem to realize i'm smiling till my cheeks starting cramping up, i quickly remove it answering, "She'll do"

Tomorrow we leave.
——————-

Odessa

After the guests fled my mother embraced my hands in hers telling me my dance was wonderful.

I smiled at her gaining small talk with her.

It will be a challenge tomorrow but i'm in.

After she went up to her bedroom for rest, i sighed taking a step unto the staircase.

My how tired i am.

"Odessa"

I slump my shoulders turning around to face him, a warm smile gracing my lips, "Yes, Charles?"

"What'd you think of your soon to be husband." His crown which he doesn't deserve is placed around his box shaped of a head dazzling in the candle light.

His blue eyes glistening in the chandelier light.

His beard untamed and far too long.

I took a long thought, he was incredibly charming, but he's still my rival.

I'm supposed to hate him, wish evil to him; but i don't, instead i find myself smiling.

Thinking about him.

An internal scream erupts from inside me, i'm scared.

Terrified.

I find my fathers killer, attractive.