2, Hunt

Odessa

"Are you serious? You knew that's what he called me in for" At the moment we just got into the castle, i give my dress one last swipe before my head automatically looks up along with my mother.

I close my eyes getting their scent, the ability runs in my family, most have it.

The doors burst open by a strong force.

A magical force if correct.

Three people all in black walk in through the doors, A elderly women with dark green eyes and platinum blonde hair on the left, a older man with dark black hair, curled up in a bun.

He had a golden brown eye and a darker brown eye with orange splints inside on the right.

And a young man, his hair like his fathers, his eyes in the mix with both his parents.

In all black.

A sword placed along his left side.

He's beautiful, he has a sharp jawline sculpted by the gods, light blue-gray eyes with orange splints inside with splashes of yellow.

Looking much like the Orsidas that are placed all along the kingdom, and in my walkway.

He had tan skin with broad shoulders, must've took years for his muscles i suppose.

He had a scar placed above his left eyebrow, by a guess he's had that since he was a small lad.

He was in the middle.

A smug smirk was placed along his lips as he strode in.

"Welcome welcome!" Mother walked over greeting the guests.

She bowed down before them, they also
returning the favor.

She gained conversation with the parents as the young man looked at me, his eyes roaming over my body.

His eyes scanned my dress as if he was judging it.

No emotion was placed on his face if there was, i had not a wit what's going on in his mind or what he wants to do to me.

But something tells me it isn't good.

"Lord Galen what a pleasure it is to finally meet you" Charles spoke walking into the main hall, he  took his hands in his own shaking them.

Lord Farquad has a name after all.

"Yes, it certainly.. is" he pulled away, Charles motioning them to take his lead which they did.

"Come here princess" Charles voice echoed along the halls, i followed them taking an open seat next to Charles and Galen.

Charles smelt like the usual cigar smoke wand ale .

As Galen smelt like mint and honey, sweet and delicate, the two mixed perfectly.

"Does the princess have a name?"

"Yes even though she doesn't deserve it, nor a title" Galen gave him a smuggy smile shaking his head.

"You look lovely this evening, doesn't she?" Charles asked Galen, he gave a light nod taking a sip of wine out of his presented goblet.

Galen looked at me licking his lips slightly, i could've sworn time had stopped, yet, i'm using no magic, "And what is your name m'lady?" I looked at him confidently saying my name, "Lady lioness Odessa of Rivvia"

I bowt my head down in respect.

I'm very sure he knew my name, but like i said i never knew his or never planned on knowing.