8, monster

Galen

"What are you writing about?"

It's been three hours since we arrived and all Odessa's voice seems to do it complain or ask me questions.

Weird Questions.

Might i also add how she can bloody talk for hours?

Her voice brighting my whole mood like the suns rise, but also making me cringe.

"Do you like thunderstorms?" she asks as she leans against the wooden wall with a beige undertone, her bored face was adorable like a puppy as she just continued to fiddle with her sword.

"Yes" Thunderstorms are the best type of weather to my opinion because- "Why?" She stops fiddling and turns to me with a very curious face.

I roll my eyes continuing my previous thought aloud, "Because it shows even nature needs to scream once in awhile".

After some time and she doesn't speak I continue writing my sentence in my journal, finally facing my weakness.

Her.

God she's beautiful.

"Oh.. I'm sorry" i shake my head smiling, it's impossible not to when she speaks.

Or even exists.

Fuck the amount of butterflies that fill my whole entire body, swallowing me whole as they lift me off the floor to heaven.

I shrug my shoulders, "Don't be"

"Are you ready?"

I mentally decide to play a game with her, "for what?" i give her the best clueless face i can muster pointing my finger to my chin as if i were thinking.

Her mouth drops, her teeth shining in the dim light, she closes her eyes and relooks at me, her eyes now filled with a how could you not know? when we traveled realms to be here! look.

"Are you bloody serious? You don't know what for? The battle! War has come." A smirk forms it's rightful place on my lips standing out like a golden plaque on a rich man's desk.

I unexpectedly let out a deep laugh, "Oh you fool!" She lets out a long huff as she tried her very hardest to glare at me.

But if anything it feels like needles slowly pinching me one at a time as she thinks it hurts like daggers.

I know what daggers feel like as they glide across your skin piercing it till your bursting of blood fulfills your attacker.

I shake the thought away,

I put my arms up in surrender laying face down on my pillow.

God i'm exhausted.

I could sleep for a century or two and still be awfully tired.

Right as i tend to fall into sleeps dark trap a weight i'd say around 138 pounds jumps unto my back.

Startling a loud rumbling groan out of my now desert dry throat.

"Ohhg get off of my you hyena!" She gasps elbowing me in the shoulder blade at my remark,  she continues to straddle my back.

As i on the other hand get enough of her shite and roll us both over switching our positions.

"You're a monster!"

"How ever could you tell?"

I was now straddled along her waist as i pinned her arms above her head, looking down into her mesmerizing eyes.