Are you in love? The kind of waist cut

Are you in love? The kind of waist cut

"Brother, I do not want her kidney." Huo Ting lying Huohan Huai, the tears do not fall life, "I do not want you barely for me, and a dislike of people together. You are not happy, I'd rather die."

    "Ting Ting," Huo Han lightly patted her back to comfort her, with a soft voice, "If Ting dies, I will be very sad."

    Huo Ting's pale face was full of pain, "Can't others do it? To save me , brother wants to sacrifice his whole life to be with her?"

    "Tingting, her kidney is the most suitable for you," Huo Han's eyes darkened, "your blood type is special, she and you are biological sisters, the matching is successful, the result after the operation It's also the best, my wish is to live Ting Ting."

    Huo Ting looked at Huo Han with red eyes, "So brother still wants to marry her?" Before Huo Han could speak, she wrapped her arms around Huo Han's waist, The voice is attached, "I don't want you to marry someone else."

    ...

    This scene all fell into Shen Wan's eyes, she was squatting in the corner, looking at the two with gloomy eyes, and said with certainty, "188, I think I and I Huo Han can't get up, facing a person who is calculating his own waist, he really can't be sweet with him."

    [System 188: "Ban Wan, think about your mortgage, think about the debt you owe, think about what you can do except do this , what else can you do? The competition is getting bigger and bigger, if you can't finish it, you may face unemployment." System 188 said in a pitiful tone, "Think about me again, if you are unemployed, I will be reset. As the saying goes, If you want to live, you have to have a little green on your head.”]

    Shen Wan struggled, “But he wants to cut my waist.”

    [188: “You have two, it’s nothing to cut one off, you can Live."]

    Shen Wan: "..." 188 must be a spy sent from the opposite side.

    "188, isn't the mission to change the abuse text into sweet text?" Shen Wan asked, "He really cut my waist, isn't that a sadistic relationship? It can't be a sweet text. As the heroine, my body and the My mind is hurt at the same time, how can I be sweet with him again? Even if I like him, my heart is still painful. The reader's eyes are sharp, I analyzed the original text, and the reader thinks that it is too abusive to the heroine, so they will have resentment, so the waist must not be cut. "

    Shen Wan said while clutching his waist, to complete the task, you don't have to sacrifice so much.

    188 hesitated, thinking that what Shen Wan said had some truth. The main purpose of the tasks assigned by the leaders is to satisfy the battered and heart-wrenching readers. If the heroine is abused again, it will never become a sweet text.

    [188: "Banwan, do you have any ideas?"]

    Shen Wan looked happy, "Won't you go to film later? You shield one of your waists." After shielding, she only has one, and now she doesn't have one. Can people hit their minds on her?

    188 thought about it and thought it was OK. In Tianwen, the heroine cannot be abused, and blocking is a good way.

    "Doctor, how's it going?" Huo Han clenched his fists hard, looking nervous, "Did the matching of Wanwan and Tingting succeed?"

    "The matching was successful." The doctor pushed the spectacle frame, his tone hesitant, "But..."

    "Is there something wrong with Shen Wan's kidneys?" Huo Ting's tone was lost, Huo Han looked at her disappointed look, and felt uncomfortable in his heart, and wanted to hold her in his arms for comfort.