Are you a substitute? The kind of physical and mental abuse

Are you a substitute? The kind of physical and mental abuse 

"It's so exciting since it came, Brother 8, I... I can't bear it." Shen Wan stood at the door of the villa room, looking at the scene that was happening inside through the half-closed door without blinking.

    "Do you think I should shout to stop them, or should I knock on the door politely to remind them to close the door?"

    [188: "Banwan, I think you should push the door open now and say 'you guys' What are you doing?' Then squeeze two more tears and look at them with sad and desperate eyes, so that you can express your disappointment and heartbreak."]

    Shen Wan is still thinking about what to do to interrupt the pair in the room. men and women. At this time, it doesn't seem very good to disturb people, right?

    Maybe it was because she stood at the door for too long and her eyes were too focused, which made the men and women inside feel something was wrong. As soon as their bodies stiffened, they looked towards the door and saw Shen Wan standing blankly at the door.

    "Azhan, haven't you told her yet?" The woman who was with Li Zhan did not scream because of Shen Wan's appearance, but leaned against Li Zhan's arms indifferently, with a strange expression. His eyes looked at Shen Wan, "Azhan, your vision is really bad. She looks like me? It's so careless to find a substitute."

    "Of course she's not as good as Xuan Xuan." Li Zhan took the quilt next to him, wrapped Xia Xuan inside, and simply put the pajamas over his body and went to the Shenwan position.

    [188 hurriedly reminded: "Ban Wan, that guy is here, don't be in a daze."]

    Shen Wan was in a daze just now, how do I remind the two that she is watching at the door. But with this appearance, in Li Zhan's eyes, Shen Wan saw the truth and couldn't accept it, so he froze in place.

    "You can go." Li Zhan leaned against the door frame casually, and said in a light tone, "You saw it too, the person I really like is Xuanxuan, not you."

    Shen Wan stared at Li Zhan, "So what am I?"

    "It's just a stand-in." Li Zhan chuckled, "You don't really think I'll like you, do you?"

    "How could Ah Zhan like you? Think about staying here with Ah Zhan. How long has it been, have you ever been with A Zhan? The person A Zhan has loved from beginning to end is me. And you are just my stand-in, or the least like one. In fact, you should be content too Ah Zhan will not treat you badly after delaying your time for several months."

    Xia Xuan didn't care about the fact that after she and Li Zhan broke up, she went abroad and Li Zhan immediately found a substitute. .

    It's been five months, and this stand-in hasn't really been with A Zhan. I heard that the other party stayed in the villa, like a poor little one. If A Zhan hadn't helped her, this Shen Wan would have been sold by her parents to those old and ugly fat pigs as wives. Now I don't have to marry those ugly and disgusting men, and I am lucky to be able to get compensation.

    Shen Wan looked at the two of them eagerly, Xia Xuan leaned on the pillow lazily. As for Li Zhan, he also lit a cigarette and started smoking while sitting on the side.

    "You leave obediently, there is nothing between us, and I will compensate you."

    Li Zhan knew that in just five months, this thin woman should have fallen in love with him. But there was only Xia Xuan in his heart. The reason why she spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to save her from those people a few months ago was just a pitiful and helpless look in her eyes, which reminded him of how Xia Xuan was killed by her when she was a child. The stepmother bullied.