Are you a princess? The kind of ruined

Are you a princess? The kind of ruined

"188, when I think of what may happen next, I really don't want to be this princess."

    At this time, Shen Wan was wearing a bright red wedding dress, covered with a red hijab, and sat on the couch in good order, waiting for Her groom came over to lift his hijab.

    The wedding night should be happy and beautiful. But for the original owner of this body, the wedding night was the beginning of her tragic fate. From tonight, she will be cast aside by her relatives and scolded by the world. The husband disliked him, and even cut flesh on her body again and again with a dull knife for the sake of another woman.

    The identity of this body is the direct daughter of General Shen. A long time ago, she was pointed by the emperor to He Xiyan, the king of Yan of Xiyun Kingdom. He Xiyan was the emperor's most valued son, and her identity was worthy of each other. Everyone in the imperial city thought that the two were a perfect match.

    They didn't know that the person He Xiyan really liked was not Shen Wan, but Shen Shi, who also came from the General's Mansion, and Shen Shi was General Shen's concubine. Shen Shi has been frail and sick since childhood, and there are toxins from her mother's belt to her body.

    And her body setting is a bit special. After all, she is the heroine of the novel, so it is not surprising that she is special. This special place is that her blood is a good medicine for detoxification, and when used in conjunction with other medicinal materials, it can cure many diseases. But this secret, few people know.

    One of them knew that it was He Xiyan. He did not object to this marriage, just to marry someone to his palace, and slowly release her blood to detoxify Shen Shi. How did the original owner know that the person she had always admired had this idea.

    In addition to what will happen tonight, the future development is that He Xiyan abused her thousands of times, and she treated He Xiyan like her first love. Even if he hesitated, hesitated, hesitated, and despaired in the middle. Whenever she saw He Xiyan, she couldn't bear it, couldn't forget it, and tortured herself. The two abused and abused them for more than ten or twenty years. The original owner, who was healthy and healthy, was so weak and sick that a gust of wind could blow it down, and he could only live for twenty years. Because He Xiyan later repented and looked for her everywhere, the result was Poisoned.

    In order to save He Xiyan, the original owner fed him to drink his own blood every day, and his life was at stake due to excessive blood loss. After He Xiyan recovered, he took her to find various ways to prolong her life. Unexpectedly, Shen Shi found out about this method. He pinched He Xiyan and wanted to prolong the life of the original owner, so he married her and divorced the original owner. In short, after various twists and turns, the two protagonists who abused and abused finally got together.

    They are together, and the reader of the book will be dissatisfied. If the female protagonist dies, it will be fine for them to watch the male protagonist suffer for a lifetime. The result is that no matter how bad the male protagonist does, the female protagonist can still forgive them. In the end, both of them are happy and have children. They are simply feeding them shit.

    "188, give me a Dali Pill in your backpack."

    Thinking that there will be a tough battle later, the force value must not be weak. After getting the Dali Pill, Shen Wan swallowed it in one gulp, feeling a little pain in the flesh at the same time. The things in the high-end space are good, but they are very expensive, and it hurts her to eat them.