Is It Early Love? being tricked

"Little sister, are you going home? Come and play with my brother."

Shen Wan is currently a freshman in high school, and it is time to go home after school. Where there is a school, there are gangsters. The most favorite thing for gangsters is to make themselves unrecognizable, dress sassy, ​​wandering at the school gate, alleys, and small stalls, bullying some honest students.

Extortion and extortion.

Of course, teasing the little girls in the school is also their fun. They don't usually provoke the girls in groups. They are the kind of little girls who are white and clean and look honest. They are the targets of their bullying.

At present, Shen Wan is the object of their teasing and playing. Most of the time, they don't really do anything, they just bully her and cry, thinking it's fun. Maybe their sense of social presence is relatively weak, and they are particularly unsuccessful in mixing, so they will find a sense of presence in front of little girls.

In Shen Wan's thoughts, several gangsters wearing "tattered" clothes have come to her. Surrounding the thin and petite her in the center, her face was already pale, and she looked helpless. She came out of the school because it was her turn to be on duty today and it took a long time to do hygiene. At this moment, there is no one around the school. Even if there are people, they won't meddle in their business.

"Little sister, why did you come home so late?"

These little gangsters raised their eyebrows and squinted, and they were standing in a crooked posture. Smoke rings and shaking legs. One of them also had a bare arm full of tattoos. I don't know when the tattoo was made, but it has faded a bit. It may also be that I was young when I got the tattoo, and now I have grown up and gained weight, so that the blue dragon on the pattern has gained two or three circles of weight, and it doesn't look scary at all. , and a little cute.

Shen Wan glanced at them eagerly, "I'm going home."

"Play with us first, and we'll take you back later, brother, I have a car." said a small gangster with a cigarette in his mouth. I don't know if this posture is used too much, he put the cigarette Clamped on his fingers, his mouth was crooked, he pointed in the direction not far away, "brother has a car, don't be afraid."

Shen Wan looked in the direction the other party pointed, it was a pair of tattered battery cars, and muttered. One sentence, "A battery car, how uncomfortable it is to sit, it's better to take a bus."

The smile on the face of the small-headed gangster gradually stiffened. What's the matter with this disgusting tone?

"What happened to the battery car? Do you despise the battery car?"

Shen Wan's face was full of innocence, "I'll tell the truth, the battery car is really uncomfortable to sit on, and it's really much better to take the bus and subway. Brother, do you have any other cars? For example, BMW, Audi, Bentley, etc. If there is any, I will play with you. Battery car, forget it. It's really uncomfortable to sit, and it doesn't pull the wind. I always feel that people will fall off when driving fast. ."

These little gangsters are bullying the little students. If they were really told to come up with something in the game, they wouldn't dare. It's just fun to tease little girls. They liked it, watching the little girl crying and running home to find her mother.

They made a lot of little girls cry, and today they found another one, a very honest little girl with a fair appearance. Anyway, I was bored, so I wanted to tease.