Nosy? Whole Village Extinction

Nosy? Whole Village Extinction 

"This one is a pain in the ass it wouldn't let me publish it"

Crow Village is a place with beautiful mountains and beautiful waters, and the total number of people in the village is more than 200 people. Therefore, the villagers of Crow Village, whose houses are built together, can chat with their neighbors while standing in their yard.

    Not far in front of Crow Village, there is a crystal clear stream. Thanks to this small stream, more than 200 people in the village can be fed.

    At this moment, Shen Wan was holding a pile of clothes, sitting on the edge of the creek, and pounding the clothes with a pestle to flatten the clothes on the stone. 188 listened to the sound of beating on the clothes, and couldn't help but remind.

    [188: "Banwan, be gentle, but you have taken a powerful pill. If you knock it twice, your clothes may not be damaged, but the slate under the clothes may not be able to withstand it, and it will crack..." 】188 just finished speaking, when he heard a click.

    Shen Wan stiffened for a moment, took off his clothes and saw that the slate below was cracked.

    "Understood, didn't I forget that I took the high-end version of Dali Pills?"

    It stands to reason that in this humble village, she didn't need to eat such high-level Dali Pills. This world is not an ordinary world, it is a world where you will be hacked to death if you disagree. In a place like Crow Village, where two maddened murderers came, it was estimated that their village would be dead in a short while.

    [188: "Banwan, after a while, the male protagonist will float in front of you holding a log. What are you going to do?"]

    Speaking of the peaceful crow village, why did the whole village get slaughtered in the end? ?

    This means that when the original owner was washing clothes on the edge of the creek, a seriously injured person floated from the upper stream of the creek.

    The man floated in front of the original owner, and the wood was stuck in the crack of the stone. Looking at the bloody forest, the dying man, the original owner was really frightened enough at first.

    Afterwards, he went up bravely and got the man down, and found that this man was really handsome, and his face was red. Seeing that the other party was still breathing, he didn't think too much, and threw the clothes basin and pestle on the spot. With his small body, he dragged a big man who was seriously injured back.

    This man is the male protagonist Meng Xuan. The eldest disciple of Meng Wenshu, the owner of Feihe Villa, fled here because last night, Feihe Villa suffered a great disaster. Almost three hundred people in the entire villa were killed. Meng Xuan was able to escape, firstly because of his good skills, and secondly because Meng Wenshu used the last of his skills to send him out so that he could find a chance to take revenge in the future.

    The original owner never thought that saving Meng Xuan would bring disaster to the village.

    Once, when the two returned to the village from the edge of the stream, the smell of blood came from their nostrils, and the original owner almost fainted.

    The two checked and they were the only people alive in the village.

    Meng Xuan blamed himself, believing that his existence brought disaster to the people in the village. He left with the original owner who seemed to have lost his soul. The two experienced many things later... These things were not good for the original owner, and everything after leaving the village only aggravated the tragedy of her life.