Hunting Ghosts? The kind that is beaten by ghosts

"Shen Wan, what exactly do you want to do, how many times have I told you, you are not allowed to make these strange things in my house!"

    "Mu Yuan, there really are ghosts at home, I..."

    "Okay, I No matter if there are ghosts or not at home, in short, you are not allowed to make these strange things without my consent, and stick them everywhere in the house, or you will move out immediately!!"

    Mu Yuan stared coldly at the station In front of him, the helpless girl frowned tightly. Seeing that she didn't speak, he continued, "Shen Wan, are you listening to me?" I

    really don't understand why his grandfather helped him book such a door. Marriage, he also said that the Shen family's daughter could help him through a difficult situation, but he said with a look of joy at the beginning, fortunately, the Shen family owes them a favor, and this marriage contract was established. He also urged him not to arbitrarily terminate the engagement. What kind of catastrophe he felt was completely nonsense.

    He also mentioned it to Shen Wan several times, saying that they were not suitable for each other, and the two sides broke the engagement, but this woman was a dead brain, saying that her grandfather would not allow her to break off the marriage. What else to say, unless he waits for the catastrophe in his fate to pass, he can leave his house.

    Shen Wan's somewhat confused eyes quickly recovered, and when he could see the things in front of him clearly, he saw Mu Yuan looking at her fiercely. She looked at the surrounding environment again, combined with Mu Yuan's attitude towards her, and after a little thought, she knew where the two of them were now.

    "Do you understand? It's better to throw all the strange things in your hands, I don't allow these dirty things to appear in my house!"

    Mu Yuan was so impatient that he said heavy words, "When will those things be thrown away? After you're done throwing it, come in again."

    "That...why, shall we break the engagement?" Shen Wan said tentatively, this thing Mu Yuan was afraid that she had already hooked up with the female ghost, so she would be so disrespectful to her. patient. The original owner posted a spell to exorcise ghosts several times at home, and most of them hurt the female ghost that Mu Yuan liked, which made him so angry.

    Mu Yuan's original scolding stopped abruptly, he looked at Shen Wan suspiciously, "What did you say?"

    "I said let's break the engagement. If we don't break the engagement, you won't be able to control me to hunt ghosts here." Shen Wan raised his chin, "Although my ability is not as good as my grandfather's, it is still better to distinguish between humans and ghosts. It's easy. The ghost floats under my nose, and it's still a ghost who loves the world. I can't just sit back and watch. Either let me hunt the ghost, or we can break the engagement, you choose!

    " I laughed angrily, but I didn't think about the change in attitude before and after the bend.

    Ghost hunting?

    Still a ghost?

    How could Xiaoxue be an evil spirit? Xiaoxue is so pitiful. When she was born, her life was miserable, and when she died, she was tortured by those spells.

    If it weren't for this stubborn and stubborn man who was unwilling to break the engagement, he would have driven him out long ago for the sake of his dead grandfather.

    She was doing all kinds of weird things in his house, making a mess in his house, and he couldn't stand it at all. This woman has a bad temper, and her personality is not as gentle as Xiaoxue. If he really lived at home all the time, he was really afraid that Xiaoxue would be hurt.