"Asset Relocation"

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) woke up on Sunday morning to find the boys dormitory unusually quiet. He sat up quickly and looked over at Ron's bed, but it had been blocked from view by the Gryffindor Red curtains he had changed behind last night. Seeing that he was awake, (Y/n) went down to the common room in his pajamas. As he walked down the cold stone stairs, he could hear the fireplace crackling slowly as he was somewhat blinded by the sunlight that was let in from the windows. He found a small red-headed girl sleeping on the common room couch. He couldn't quite remember her name, he knew he had seen her before but she seemed to be shy. (Y/n) walked in front of her, she was shivering and she had puffy red cheeks. (Y/n) knew it wasn't cold, the fire was across from her, so he only had one idea why she was shivering. Night terrors, that or nightmares, either way, both aren't good. He knew from personal experience. She also had been crying in her sleep. (Y/n) went back to his room, got changed into some more casual clothes and went through his trunk looking for something. 

He eventually found the packet of various magical confectionary we won from Harry, Seamus and Nevil after playing Wizard chess. They had a little in-house competition, Ron was just in-front of (Y/n), Nevil was third and Harry came fourth. Hermione only lasted 2 rounds before she gave up and stormed off to the female's dormitory claiming she had some books to study. In fact it was a wonder she even joined, perhaps it was the fact that (Y/n) talked her into it, not that it took that long anyway. But the other boys didn't mind seeing as they saw Hermione as a simple warm up game. 

(Y/n) went back downstairs and left her some chocolate frogs, sugar quills and peppermint imps beside her. He then left the common room and checked his watch, it was already twenty past nine in the morning meaning he missed breakfast. He remembered that he agreed to meet the others at eight o'clock in the girls bathroom to work on the potion. (Y/n) quickly made his way to the (almost) uninhabited girls bathroom, not even stopping to engage in conversation with the portraits which (Y/n) liked to do on the weekend. Huffing and puffing, he eventually made his way around the final corner and practically ran into the door, hoping no one would be on the other side. 

(Y/n) made a large thud as he hit the door, he caught his footing on the somewhat slippery bath tiles and saw a very frightened Hermione, Ron and Harry sitting around a cauldron with books and vials scattered around them. It was a couple of seconds before Ron broke the silence. "Oh! (Y/n)! Didn't notice you arriving, in fact I'm sure no one heard you whatsoever!" he sarcastically remarked. (Y/n) smirked in response "It's nice to see you to Ron." (Y/n) said. "Harry!" (Y/n) exclaimed, it was good to see him in better health. "How's your arm?" he asked him giving Harry a firm handshake with a smile. "It's all better now, no thanks to Lockhart!" Harry added. (Y/n) looked at Hermione who hasn't said anything since he entered the room. She had her head in a book, she was trying to pretend he wasn't there. (Y/n) noticed that her cheeks were a little puffed she's probably pouting about something he thought. (Y/n) looked down and picked up Moste Potente Potions, it was certainly heavy compared to his potions books. (Y/n) flipped through it until he was on the Polyjuice page, he had a quick look and the bubbling cauldron beside him. "Harry, Ron. Have you added the Trolls toenails yet?" (Y/n) asked them "Uhhhh... No?" Harry replied, "Well you don't seem to have any hear, you might be able to borrow some of Snape, he's probably in the dungeons. Now would be a good time for you two to get them." (Y/n) added. Harry nodded while Ron couldn't wipe the smile off his face, he loved causing a little bit of mischief, especially when it was targeted towards Snape.

Harry and Ron raced out the girls bathroom, leaving (Y/n) and Hermione alone. He calmly walked towards her, sat down on the cold tiled floor and crossed his legs. "You know Hermione, reading with dim lighting can actually damage your eyes overtime." (Y/n) randomly blurted out. He pulled out his was wand, whispering a quiet "Lumos" and held his now extremely bright wand over Hermione's book. Hermione, had no choice but to put the book down and look away, (Y/n) smirked. "What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked her, hoping they could talk face to face. Hermione sighed, she rolled back her shoulders. When ever he asked her that question, Hermione didn't know why but it allowed her to just rant, it allowed her to really unwind and relieve her shoulders of any metaphorical weight. Ultimately, (Y/n) was a really good listener. "I'm a little scared." She quietly said. (Y/n) shuffled a little closer to Hermione, he wanted to comfort her. "I-I'm scared of what's going to happen (Y/n)... Harry told us about Dobby, he told us that the creature has killed before... What if it does it again?" (Y/n) moved closer to Hermione, giving her a big bone crushing hug. "Hermione." He carefully whispered to her. "Don't worry, that's what I'm here for. We'll get through this together." Hermione gripped him.