Chapter 2

Sidharth was busy going through the files when suddenly a voice grabbed his attention. He smiled, seeing the person. It was his Bestfriend, Shivaani,

Shiv:- Guess What! I have two Good news for my Best Friend!

Sidharth raised his eyebrows and looked at her, nibbling on his fingertip.

Sid:- What?

He asked her, when Shivaani quickly switched on her Laptop and quickly surfed open the E-mail. While Sidharth sat on the Glass table when Shivaani handed him the laptop.

Shiv:- The Deal is Ours!

He smirked seeing the agreement. Keeping the laptop on the table, he looked towards her.

Sid:- What's the Second News?

He asked sipping on his black coffee. Shivani smirked and handed him few pictures,

Sh:- That Man is finally under our hostage.

She said, while seeing the pictures. He smirked and nodded his head letting out a chuckle. Giving all the things, Shivaani was about to leave when He called her,

Sid:- Shivu! When is your engagement? I mean time kab hain? Matlab Tuesday kitne Baje?

He asked when Shivaani turned and said him and looked down on her watch and said,

Shiv:- Umm... Tuesday! It's around 8:30pm!

Hearing her, He nodded when Shivaani too nodded and left his cabin. While on the other hand, Shehnaaz was already frustrated regarding few meetings and back to back presentation. She also, lost one of the deal which made her more furious. Though her father is considered to be the 'KING OF BUSINESS WORLD', yet somewhere she hates borrowing her father's name for the sake of her own wants and achievements.

Talking about today, she just lost the deal for irresponsibility of few employees of her. It was noon, when she was going through some designs when suddenly knocked on her door.

Sh:- Come In!

She said in her rough tone, just then, an intern came in with her designs. Shehnaaz who was lighting up her cigarette, frowned seeing the person. She knew that she was one of the interns.

In:- Ma'am the Designs!

The intern mumbled when she looked at the girl, dragging a long puff. She exhaled the smoke and said,

Sh:- Yeh Design Kisne Banaya hain! Who is involved with you?

She asked when the intern mentioned  the name of one of the employees. She nodded her head and immediately called up that particular person into her cabin. Soon, In no time the Person came inside the cabin, followed by Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu came there to give her some papers but frowned seeing one intern and one employee, standing there bowing their head.

Sh:- So! You Made it Ms. Priston and as mentioned by her Mr.Huges you supervised her? Didn't you?

Shehnaaz said, dragging another puff from her Cigarette while Abhimanyu keeping the paper. Stood just beside her and asked her to share the cigarette with him too. She nodded and handed him,

Sh:- I Asked Something! MORONS!

She shouted on the top of her voice, making both gulp the lump in her throat and nodded her head. That french accent in her tone was making her hear more exquisite yet rough.

Em:- So.. Sorry Madame!

In:- Sorry Ma'am!

Both of them said when, Shehnaaz looked at them with a cold face and picked up the design from the table. Taking the Cigar from Abhimanyu's hand. She hold the burning tip on the corner page, setting the design on fire. She crushed them under her boots.

Sh:- Let Me Tell you one thing! Very clearly! Mr. Huges and Ms. Priston! You guys are as pathetic as these Designs. Now Leave! BLOODY HOPELESS CREATURES!

She said and mumbled the last line under her breathe. Standing near the big glass window, she took a deep breath when Abhimanyu came and hugged her from behind.

Abhi:- Hey! Calm Down! What Happened? Why are you so pissed!

He asked her while she sighed and folded her arms around her chest.

Sh:- Fuck Man! Abhi! We shouldn't have lose this deal! Shit!

She exclaimed and banged her hand on the glass window. While Abhimanyu sighed, knowing very well that how even one lost deal effects her. Ofcourse! She is Shehnaaz Kaur Batra. The Daughter of Ishaan Singh Batra. The man who hates loosing whether on the terms of ethics or business. He has always been on the top and being his daughter, Shehnaaz too hated loosing or even coming second in anything.

She has always been the Number One! Whether in Academics or in Sports or in other curriculum activities. Hence, For such a Girl, It was pretty difficult to cope up with the loosing of deal but Isn't we know that Business are full of Uncertainty and these changes of Dynamics are just a part of business. Nevertheless, she didn't has to take up the stress for everytime for a long time. As her Papa could never see his daughter in a melancholic mood, as usual he always had provided her with a deal of trice the amount which she lost and Shehnaaz too has fulfilled them with utmost professionalism and sincerity.

Abhimanyu quickly made her settled down on her boss's chair and passed her the glass of water.

Abh:- You Know What! It's not only you are frustrated for today's failed deal but also you are agitated on your failed Sex life!

He said sitting on the couch, making her snap at him. She chuckled and kept the glass looking at him.

Sh:- Abhi! Stop Being an ass! You are a Seducer! Dude and I ain't like that! I am one man's woman!

Abhimanyu rolled his eyes and again pulled out another cigarette, lighting it up. He exhaled a smoke and said,

Abh:- Shut Up! One Night Stands Are Best! No Commitments! No Those Mushy mushy texts and cringyness.

He said making her laugh. While she nodded her defying him and settled down, beside him.

Sh:- I Badly Need a Booze Man!

She said shrieking out holding het head, wincing. While Abhimanyu called him and passed her the cigarette,

Abhi:- Alright then! Ask Chaitali! Whether she will go or not! Phir chalte hain Apan Dono!

Sh:- Umhm! Um...Abhi Are you going to India? For Nishant's Engagement?

She asked munching on the salad which her one of the attendees gave her.

Abhi:- I think! Yeah! Maybe!

He said stealing a cucumber from the bowl of Salad while Shehnaaz glared him for doing so. Just then, The door flung opened an there came her Bestfriend Chaitali! Chaitali Tondon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️