Chapter 11

It has been Three months, since Saana has returned to France and got busy in her Business works. While in this three months, she never missed her Bestfriend Emir but the man whom she missed was Sidharth, the man whom he met in India. In these three months, She has stalked his Instagram Profile for maybe uncountable times, adoring his pictures.

Presently, she was in her cabin, again going through his social media profiles, just to know about his whereabouts. Just then, her Secretary came in, informing her that someone wants to meet her from the Business world.

Sa:- Umm...Does He or She has my appointment?

She asked to the man to which he nodded his and said in a low tone, fearing her anger.

Man:- Actually Ma'am that person said that he really needs no appointment as you and Abhimanyu Sir knows him.

She frowned, sparing a glance at the employee and thought for a moment. Nodding her head, she asked him to let that person come in. She stood up and composed herself, turning towards the glass of her cabin. Just then, a strong fragrance of mint mixed with a subtle cinnamon hit her nostrils. She breathed in and smiled but soon her breathe hitched hearing,

"Where Are You Lost BabyGirl?",

The voice seemed so familiar to her, she immediately turned back only to see the greek god standing infront of her. Whom, she has been stalking since the last three months. She widened her eyes and then scrunched them back, thinking it to be her imagination. She immediately pinched her wrist and yelped,

Sa:- Ouch!

Then she opened her eyes and touched his cheeks to assure that he is really here. Feeling his cheek on her palm, she immediately took it back and chuckled.

Sa:- tum..Tum Sacchi? Sacchi mein? Oh my god! Sidharth! Damn! I missed you.

She laughed and hugged him tightly. While Sidharth too laughed out loud and hugged her tightly. After a moment, coming out of eachother's embrace. She smiled and said making his heart bloom,

Sh:- Come! Sit! Baitho! Main kuch order karti hoon.. Coffee?

He nodded sitting like a King while She ordered a cup of coffee and turned towards him. However, his gaze never left from that beautiful face of hers. He was continuosly staring at her moving lips, then at her eyes simultaneously. He has seen many business women, he also has rapport with many business women and high class ladies of France and around the globe. Yet, No one attracted him to this extent. Her that simple and subtle way of speaking in French grabbed his attention. He has heard a many people speaking different languages but She. Oh Man, She was something different. He has never seen a lady looks so royal in both speaking french and hindi.

Hanging up the telephone, She looked at him and found his gaze upon her. She frowned and bite her lips,

Sa:- Hey? What happened!

Hearing her, Sidharth came back from his unabashed dreamland and nodded his head, defying her that about his fantasy world.

Sid:- So! Yeah ! How have you been?

He asked her making her smile and leaned front, keeping hands on her desk,

Sa:- All Busy in Business!

Just then, She heard the knock. Clearing her throat, she made a poker face when two of the employees entered the cabin. Showing her the files, she assigned them to complete. Meanwhile, Sidharth was just gazing her yet again. The aura of herself that she created in her company, the way she was dealing out everything professionally. That roughness and sterness on her face somewhere accelerated his heart beat. Soon they left, leaving behind Sidharth and Saana alone in the cabin.

Sid:- Tu Kitna Kaam karti hain yaar?

He said to which She smiled and nodded her head. Leaning back on her chair, she replied,

Sa:- Am a Damn Workaholic Person.

Sid:- Woah Me too! So! Chal Aaj do Workaholic Person milke Ghum ke aate hain!

He said to which She nodded her head reluctantly and only to get a jerk of pull, making her stunned. She yelped,

Sa:- Woaahh!

Sid:- Chal! Chal!

He said and then dragged her outside of the building, reaching near the car. Both of them got into it and settled down. Just then, Saana frowned realising he was never such free spirited man. He had some aura and personality and according to her research he was much workaholic than her.

Then How come he left his office for a mere day out?

This single question made her suspicious. Yet, she shrugged her thoughts, scolding herself for some unnecessary allegations, her subconscious mind was trying to blame him with. However she couldn't hold the urge to ask him one important question.

Sa:- You? I mean how do you know my Office?

She asked to which Sidharth smirked and nodded his head while he was sweating thinking about the reply he should give her.

Sid:- Umm...Hmm...Nice Question! I guess you are forgetting Miss Kaur that there's a search engine called 'Google', where people drop their queries. Similarly I did, I dropped your company's name and there you i got everything along with the Relationship status of yours!

He husked the last line, near her ears and then chuckled while she nodded her head and smiled. Reaching near a coffee shop, He parked the car and got down, bending down he looked at Saana,

Sid:- What would you like to have?

She scrunched up her face and eyes while her lips were formed into a pout, making him feel the urge to suck on them but Alas! He can't being in a public area. That's when she said,

Sa:- A Machiato maybe!

Sid:- Alright!

Saying so, he moved into the cafe while Saana who was sitting on the passenger seat, shaking her feet. Suddenly she felt something near her feet, under the mat of the car. She frowned and pulled up the mat only to find a Revolver along with a dagger, whose edges had blood stains.

Her Breathe hitched, though she was a daughter of the King of Mafias and has also played with guns but that has only limited to shooting apples or guavas and maybe for scaring someone. Her father never allowed her to see the harsh and the bloody sides of a Mafia World.

She gulped the lump, that's when a infuriated loud roar echoed,

Sid:- SANAAAA!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️