Chapter 10

She was about to say something when Sidharth looked at her with pleading eyes and just then, He burst out laughing.

Sid:- Hahaha! I got you Saana! Oh My god! Tum yeh sab sacch Soch rahi thi?

He said still holding her on his lap and laughing pushing his head in her neck while she gave a splat on his shoulder.

Sa:- You Asshole! You scared me!

She said and relaxing but then he pinched her cheeks and pecked it numorous times.

Sid:- Chill! Saana...I am not a guy who do commitments... It's all a Night Stands for me. But Trust me, Saana you are special! So..Umm Will be Friends right?

Hearing him, she smiled a bit and nodded. Pecking his cheek, She stood up and left towards the washroom carrying her clothes. While the smile on Sidharth's lips vanished, seeing her retreating figure.

SIDHARTH'S POV

Yesterday when I saw her in that dress, for a while, I was stunned. I mean who could be this beautiful and hence when we were chilling at the Bar, only one thought was crossing my head. Saana's eyes! Those Eyes, those touch why it felt so familiar. No..How could it be so familiar! It has been only an week since I have met her. Maybe It's just the Lust, I mean Ofcourse she is beautiful, no wonder every man would want her to be his queen but unfortunately I don't want that as I have always committed someone that no matter what I am hers. My soul, my heart is hers. I don't know whether she exists in this world or not. Wait! I am not in Love. I just hate the word 'Love', and the person whom I committed all these, has left me broken. I hate her yet I care for her, I just crave for just a glimpse of hers. Ever Since, I have came to India, I don't know why! I am feeling as if She is always with me, walking by me.
I have already tried a tons of times to find her out but Alas! Nothing worked. Wait! I don't want her back in my life, It's just I want her well being.

I was in deep thoughts when I felt someone nudging me, It was Saana. Snapping back to earth, I heard her.

Sa:- Kya Huwa Sidharth? You seemed worried! Any issues?

She asked me ever so lovely. I smiled and nodded my head, she smiled back and bid me a goodbye. Leaving for her suite.

POV END

It was evening, when he was talking to Shivani, suddenly he saw her descending down the staircase. She was giggling with a guy and that's when he smiled at her and proceeded towards her. Seeing him, Saana smiled widely and twirled around, showing her Lehenga. He chuckled seeing the kid within her, suddenly he remembered something but soon he shrugged off his thoughts and forwarded his hand which she held smilingly and then proceeded towards the seating arrangements, seeing their respective friends getting married to eachother.

Sid:- Toh Teri Flight Kab hain?

He asked to which She smiled excitingly and said like chirping child,

Sa:- Aaj! Jaise hi Shaadi khatam hogi! I will be going back to France. I can't wait to meet my Father.

He smiled a bit and then looked at other side. He couldn't figure out, why he was feeling so sad knowing about her departure. Isn't she a normal friend to him?

Sa:- Waise Tumhari Flight kab hain?

Sid:- Tomorrow!

He said and looked the other side. After an hour, finally the marriage came to an end, however Emir and Shivani had already departed. Sidharth knew that, now Saana will be the one leaving. He gulped the lump in his throat, seeing Bodyguards descending down with her luggages.

He didn't know why his eyes were again filled with tears. Wasn't she only another face to him? Why was even he thinking so much about her? Soon, she came down in a jeans and a top. Standing infront of Sidharth, she smiled and hugged him tightly.

Sa:- It was nice meeting you Sidharth! Hope we will meet again!

She said while he nodded and hugged her tightly. This was the first time, The capo was actually hugging a girl that too this tight. Abhimanyu noticed the misty pair of eyes of the duo. He smiled, seeing them, though he could notice the sadness and the low spirits of separation between two friends. No matter, how badly they wants to hide. All they wanted is to a little time more with eachother.

Abhimanyu noticed the time and realised that it will be pretty late if they won't leave for the airport then. He cleared his throat gaining their attention,

Abh:- Umm...Saana! We are getting late!

He said to which Saana nodded and looked at Sidharth with a smile, she could notice the sadness in his eyes but isn't it only a week that they got along? Yet how deep the attachment they created! That's what she wondered.

Sa:- Alright! Then Mr. Mehrotra, Hope we meet again! It was great spending time with you. Aur Iss Baar France mein Kabhi main tumhe Clubs mein ghumaungi!

She said laughing to which He laughed and nodded his head and said something which cracked her up too.

Sid:- Haan Then you want to repeat the history again Sweetheart?

He said while she laughed and stooped looking at her, pecking his cheek, she whispered 'Bye' while he whispered the same and left for the Airport.

*
Reaching the Airport, Abhimanyu brought her a cup of coffee. While She kept on seeing towards the glass when Abhimanyu asked her,

Abh:- What happened? Thinking about Mr. Mehrotra?

Hearing the name, She chuckled and nodded her head. While Abhimanyu knew that it was a genuine smile on her face, just then she said something which made Abhimanyu smile.

Sa:- Umhm! He is so different Abhimanyu!

She said this, and saw the selfie of them from the Bachelorette Party day, the selfie was where she was keeping her head on his chest and he was hugging her shoulder from back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️