Chapter 5

It has been a week since I had received that call. Presently, I am in India for Shivani's engagement. Uff, This country. My native land, I was adoring the hustle and bustle of the city's nightlife and was making a glass of drink for myself. Just then, I again received a call,

Call:- boss! That person has arrived India.

The caller said making me smile and smirk. I knew it, I knew it. I sighed, humming and then hung up the call. While on the other hand, Shehnaaz checked into her room.

POV END

While on the other hand, Shehnaaz woke up when the warm rays of the sunlight reflected on the screens, making her stir, she yawned and opened her eyes .

SAANA'S POV

I woke up to the continuous beeping sound of my phone only to find Abhimanyu calling me for the nth times. I was now agitated, now what the heck he wants now? Groaning, I sat up and picked up his calls, 

Sa:- What do you want this early Abhi?

I grunted when he immediately interrupted me and made me realize that it wasn't that early in the morning which I was perceiving. Rather, It was twelve 'o clock in the noon, I cursed myself for forgetting that by one o'clock, we have to reach where my friend's pre-marital rituals gonna held. quickly, hanging up the call, I rushed towards the washroom. 

After getting ready, I looked at myself in the mirror. Ouuh! Je n'en crois pas mes yeux ( I can't believe my eyes) ! Ms. Batra, you look absolutely exquisite. I said to myself, gave myself a flying kiss looking at my reflection on the mirror. I knew it, this saree would always make me look more beautiful as this is my mother's favorite saree. the one which she has always dreamt of me to be draped into. Finally I would meet my mother after a long time, I don't care if that hurts my father but I just can't stay away from her. thinking all these, I went downstairs and sat down in my Mercedes, remembering all the blurred memories, I had with my mother. After my parents' divorce, I remembered how my dad accused my mom for being an irresponsible and snatched my custody from hers and then he never let me meet her.

 Well, Divorce can be a difficult time not only for the people who has applied but also for the family. I knew that may be I wasn't the first person whose parents were getting separated, there were many. Even Chaitali too faced the same situation as mine but she never grieved on that topic. She reacted to the divorce in a very casual, natural and understanding way, while other I was the one who struggled with the transition. Although, I was a very understanding kid back then but this one thing shattered me, I was attached to both of them but my father being attached to me a bit more. He did every possible thing to keep me with him, after one of  my minor fall from the staircase. 

 Sa:- Madam! Hum pohoch gaye hain!

the driver said to which I nodded and opened the car door. Gulping the lump in my throat, I took a deep breathe and moved towards the main entrance of the mansion. my hands shivered when I was about to ring the doorbell. Nervousness was gripping me over, just then, I saw a young girl opened the gate. She was probably of mine age, her tone was dark. She was adorning a yellow salwar. I smiled at her when she mumbled under her breathe 

girl:-Arey Deva! Hi Nayika Kon aahe? 

(oh my god! who is this heroine)

the girl exclaimed looking at me being absolutely stunned, I was about to ask the girl my mother's whereabouts when I heard a loud sweet voice. I smiled hearing the voice, it was the same voice which used to call me to have my meals, to study. My eyes turned moist, when I called the girl, 

Sa:- Umm Kya...Kya main Mrs. Ishika Kaur Virk se mil sakti hoon?   

The moment I said, that girl nodded and welcomed me inside the mansion. Just then, I looked at the wall by the staircase which was filled with mine and my mother's photographs.

A lone tear escaped my eyes, seeing our pictures. Suddenly I felt the voice approaching towards the hallway, where I was standing. I clutched my pallu and bowed my head, when I felt someone's gaze.

"Mitthi?"

My mother whispered when I looked at her with moist eyes, licking my lips. I nodded my head, affirming her. Unable to control myself, I went towards her and hugged her tightly. Sobbing hard, when I heard sobs too. Pulling me out of her embrace she pecked my whole face and caressed it.

Ishika ji:- Kaisi hain Meri Bacchi? Poonam! Dekh Yeh....Yeh hain meri Bacchi! Meri Mitthi! Saana Kaur Batra!

She said, I could notice the pride in her eyes, the way she uttered my name. While that young girl came towards me and looked at me being befooled,

POV END

Poon:- Aaiga? Yeh...Yeh wohi hain na jinko Aap din raat Tv aur News mein dekhti hain? Aaigaa? Maayi! Ti Khareya Ayushetahi kupaa sundar diste he!

(she looks so beautiful in real Life too)

She said and when Saana settled down on the couch while her mother who was now on cloud nine, seeing her daughter near her. She was pampering her to no end. After all those pampering sessions, Ishika ji settled down and asked her,

Ish:- Umm...Saa...Saana! Tere..Tere Dad kaise hain? I mean I see him too in various News portals.

She asked while Saana smiled seeing the way her mother still loves her father.

Sa:- He is fine maa! He is ..bass kabhi kabhi Aapko bohot miss karte hain! Lekin Aapko Pata hain na Dad kaise hain? Kuch nahi bolenge!

She said and sighed. While her mother nodded, just then, Saana noticed the time and she immediately sprung out of her mother's lap making her baffled.

Ish:- What was that?

She said not able to understand her sudden reaction when She composed her makeup and outfit and looked at her mother,

Sa:- Maa! I will Come tomorrow again! But Abhi I need to rush warna I am gone!

She said making Ishika chuckled and bid her goodbye.

*
While on the other hand, It was after the rituals when Shehnaaz, Abhimanyu and their friends went to one of the most lively pub of the state. She entered and immediately ordered her drink. Taking her drink she started strolling towards Abhimanyu only to bump with a hard built chest. The drink in her hand spilt over the man's blue making him gnash his teeth.

Sid:- What The Heck? Are you blind! You Moron? How dare you spoiling Sidharth Mehrotra's shirt! Do you know the worth of it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️