Chapter 4

As soon as Shehnaaz came out of the Airport, she took a deep breathe. Remembering and realising thay finally, she was again back to the place, where she took birth. Her Country, Her Native place, where the story of that bubbly Shehnaaz Batra transforming into THE SHEHNAAZ BATRA started. Although, her bubbly nature hasn't changed yet but one thing changed of the way of her thinking now, dragging her suitcase and Baggage. She was coming out of the airport, scrolling through her mobile.

Trying to call someone, Just then, She bumped into a rock built chest. Rubbing her forehead and hissing, she looked up and saw a man looking at her keenly. Frustration could be easily recognised on his face, He gnashed his teeth and looked at her. 

Man:- Dekh ke Nahi Chal Sakti! Bloody Andhi!

He said in a rude cocky tone, She frowned and looked at him. Pulling out his shade, She threw it on the ground, smashing it into pieces with by her foot, she said him.

Sheh:- Huh! Andhe Tum ho! Itne Bade hoke ek Choti si ladki nahi dikhi Tumhe? Huh? Bloody Arrogant Ass!

She said cursing him and them surpass him, while he was stunned seeing the person cursing him. He gasped when he noticed a tattoo, he smirked.

" Akhir Aa hi gayi Sher ki Gufa taak!"

He said and left smirking. Whereby, Saana who suddenly felt something wierd, she turned around with a motive to see the man but to her dismay, there was nobody standing. She sighed and collected her Baggage, only to leaving for the Hotel.

*
Reaching the hotel, She moved towards the bed and settled herself down with a thud.

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

Finally! I am back were all started. Back to the pavilion, India. This nation gave me alot of things but also snatched them from me. My mom, my family, my love everything. I don't know why...Why? Things from my past keeps colliding with my present. I still can't believe that I am a daughter of a mafia! That too an illegal one! My...My mother who has always taught me to not to harm anyone, My mom who is only responsible for keeping the sweetness and politeness alive within me. It's her taught ethics and etiquettes. I was deep in my thoughts, caressing the Picture of my mother in the phone when suddenly dad face timed me.

"Princess! Why...Why weren't you picking up my calls baccha? Ar...Are you ok Love?"

My father ranted. He is such a sweet man when it comes to me. he is a person who is overly protective for his daughter and to go any belts to secure his daughter. He has always pampered me like a rose petal, he has always made sure that I don't get a little bit of scratch even.

"Ye..Yes Dad! Am absolutely alright! Don't worry Haan! Aur papa, Please Dawaai time pe le lena! Warna I will call up each servants and along with your P.A to remind you every five seconds for the medicines!"

I said in a warning tone, knowing very well that how much. How much! My father hates being continuosly buzzing around.

"Alright Sweetheart! But Come Soon Princess! This Mansion and Palace is just a enclosure of four walls without my princess! I miss you and your weird tastes of music!"

He said with a moist eyes...Aww! My father is again very emotional when it comes to me. The great mafia whom the world fears actually sobs when he misses me.

"Paapaaa ! I will come soon bass 1 month ki hi toh baat hain na! Aur main yaha kaha sirf Shaadi ke liye! Huh? Main Yaha business ke liye bhi toh aayi hoon na! Now Smile please!"

I said trying to lighten his mood. Though my dad does have multiple flaws and some flaws even caused some irreversible damages into my life but the way he loves me. I bet no father can! He nodded his head and blew me a kiss before declining the Call. I smiled and sighed before changing into something Comfortable and to drifting off to sleep.

POV END

While on the other hand, Sidharth was working on his laptop, sipping on his coffee when Enakshi barged into his hotel room.

Enak:- Sidhaarth! Why are you behaving as if you own this company?

She shouted when he looked at her with a cold eyes. He clenched his fist and jaws in fury as nobody till now dared to shout upon him.

SIDHARTH'S POV

I so want to choke this crap to death but can't because of my motive as only this crap can be my ace of the plan to dethrone her father from the title of Mafia King of Greece. This little brat is thinking that I love her? I mean seriously? She is a absolute hopeless when it comes to Physical Relationship. Huh! and she thinks that I am head over heels of her. God! She is just another whore of mine, I can't love anyone. She is with me till I dethrone her father and occupy the title of Mafia King.

She was about to shout again when I stood up, switching all the cctvs of my cabin off. I gave a hitch to my blazer and strolled towards her, standing behind her. I whispered,

Sid:- Enakshi! Do you want me to open up all your secrets to your dad?

She gasped hearing me when I let out a deep chuckle. She looked at me bowing her head and mumbled an apology,

En:- Sorry! I...I was just saying that Please humein bhi kuch bataya karo! Anyways! I have got a news for you!

Enakshi said when I smirked and settled down on the couch, lightening up a Cigar. Huh! Poor Soul! Just then, I saw Enakshi forwarding a recording to my phone. After recieving the notification, I hissed and blew a fag. Picking my mobile, I started scrolling through my mobile when suddenly my gaze fell upon Enakshi.

Sid:- Now, Shall I have to write a official letter to you to leave the cabin? LEAVE!

I said curtly when Enakshi gritted her jaws and left the room as I have already binded her up with some conditions and if she ever tries to do something against me then that pathetic whore will be severely punished. I will do something which might harm her for the entire span of time.

Hearing the Call recording, I was shocked and stunned. I gulped the lump in my throat and wiped my teary eyes. Walking towards my desk, I immediately opened my macbook and booked a flight to India. I have to go there as there are some old accounts that are still left to reconcile.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️