Chapter 12

Saana flinched with the loud roar of Sidharth but being a fiesty lady, she smirked and adored the gun. While Sidharth frowned and settled down into the car, snatching the gun from her hand.

Sa:- You Keep A Gun? And a dagger with blood stains! Huh?

She smirked while he was now sweating badly. He gulped the lump in his throat, noticing his reaction, Saana's mind doubted.

Sid:- umm..Yeah! I mean Yes!

Sa:- So, What is there to hide? I mean! Its okay! If you keep weapon for your safety! Thats a necessity! 

She said making Sidharth sigh in relief. He secretly wiped his face and nodded,

Sid:- Yeah Absolutely!

Sa:- then why did you shrieked like that?

She said raising her eyebrows when Sidharth sighed and thought to divert her mind,

Sid:- Saana you are doubting me?

He said faking a hurt, while realising his low tone. Saana nodded and quickly kept that gun and cupped his cheeks ,

Sa:- Hey!! Sid! Look! I was just curious! Aint doubting you at all. Never!! Come Lets have the coffee.

She said to which Sidharth smiled and nodded his head. This Saana was so new. This wasnt the real Saana Kaur Batra. She thought to herself but however she was somewhere finding peace. While Sidharth smirked and looked at her,

Sid:- Yeah Darling!

SIDHARTH'S POV

Those Feelings of that person being by my side wasn't my mistake. It was correct. Probably I would have never known the fact about my beloved when Enakshi Lakhani came into my office and handed me the call recording. Well, in that Recording someone was saying me that,

‘WHOEVER THE MAFIA IS FINDING IS IN INDIA!!!’,

Hearing that thing I immediately booked my ticket to India. Honestly, I never tried to find that person when I was there in India. All the while, I was with Saana! I dont know that mere presence of her used to give me a sense of security. But the moment, I came to know that this is the person i was looking for. She is Shehnaaz Kaur Batra urf Saana Kaur Batra! Daughter of Ishaan Singh Batra. I lost my mind! I mean how?

How can you forget me so soon Saana? You have said that other than me, no other boy can come in your mind? So Why do you like this Siddharth so much today? Why are you Priortising this Sidharth so much? Why did you forget Siddharth today? Why? Where is your love? Where are your unconditional feelings? how did you forget me? My eyes were welling up when I noticed Saana was lost somewhere. Until I trap this idiot and my revenge is complete, I cannot let the truth come out that yes! I'm a mafia! Soon, I will pay my full purpose! Saana, you made a mistake! Maybe I wouldn't have taken revenge on you if you had remembered me even today but sorry you don't remember me!  The 15 year old wounds still stings. The hatred I am having for you, is becoming deeper day by day!! You proved me that I was not wrong! Be prepared now Batra! This guy will bring you in his footsteps! I will break your pride!

POV END

Sidharth had always been a guy with tender heat and a Rough exterior nothing really used to affect him other than his lady love but soon after his massive heartbreak. His tender heart wasn't tender anymore, but there's always two sides of a coin. Similarly, Sidharth who thinks himself of a ruthless mafia but is he so? Or He still has that tenderness just  that he is unaware of the fact. While on the other hand, Shehnaaz looked outside of the window and thought,

SAANA'S POV

Why do these eyes look so familiar to me? Why does this touch feel so familiar to me? Where are you Siddharth? Why didn't you come to your Sana even once? Are you so angry with me? That you spent 15 years without seeing my face? Have I gone this far? Where are you Siddharth? And though to forget you I am trying to be happy with this Siddharth! But this is not happening anymore! Can't forget you! Aint able to forget anything! Where are you lost Siddhartha? You are not one to go without saying! Then why? why did you left me alone! I am tired of looking for you everywhere! But Siddharth! You too might be with someone else now! Ofcourse! You always used to tell me that I am wretched in your life. Then fine! I will not bring more wretchedness in your life! I want to see you happy always! No matter how far I have to go away from you!

I was thinking all these when Mr. Mehrotra pulled the break and breaking the chain of my thoughts. My eyes were welled up, I sighed when he called me.

Sid:- Saana? Are You..Are you Crying ?

The moment he saw my tears, I saw him growing impatient as if its unbearable and unedurable for him to see my tears and my gloominess. He cupped my face, getting his touch, that exact moment I Snapped back on earth remembering some visualisation. I immediately moved my face. Nobody has the right to cajole me except my Sidharth! Nobody has the right to build that soulful connection except my Sidharth.

POV END

While on the other hand Ishaan ji was sitting in his Cabin with Abhimanyu's  father. Ishaan ji was growing impatient knowing Saana wasn't there at her office,

Ish:- Zafarr! meri Bacchi! Where the heck is my daughter! I can't keep calm! Knowing that the Capo of Greece Mafia is Behind my Daughter.

Ishaan ji said banging his hand on the table when Zafar passed him a glass of water,

Zafar:- Ishaan! Humari Saana..Koi Naazuk Kali nahi hain!! She is courageous, Brave and Independent moreover she is feisty enough or else why would u choose her to be the heir of your Business! She bears your Warm Blood!! Chill!

However somewhere Ishaan ji wasn't convinced but he nodded to his friend.

*
Saana was sitting with Sidharth in a empty place when Sidharth looked at Saana and held her hand.

Sid:- Saana!! Maine Kabhi bhi Kisi Ladki se Dil nahi Lagaya hain!! Lekin tumhare saath! Things are different. I feel like to connect more and more with you. Saana you are Special!! In these three months, I have realised that you are way Special! Well, I dont want know about Love! But Saana will You be my Forever? MY ENDGAME?

Saana was stunned hearing him but she gulped the lump in her throat and looked at Sidharth with a guilt in her eyes,

Sa:- I can't proceed with this relationship Sid! I need to say you something about my past!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️