Chapter 7

It was the Sangeet Day, Sidharth and all of his friends were standing at the bar and were gossiping about their daily life. Suddenly he heard a similar voice,

Sh:- Oyee! Veere! shots laga diyo!

Hearing her, Sidharth turned to see the face but he was stunned to see the same fiesty lady from last night in the bar.

Sid:- Tum! Yaha?

Hearing the voice, Saana turned to see Sidharth standing there in a Yellow Kurta, Saana smile with a stunned reaction.

Sh:- Tum? Yahan!

She asked to which Sidharth nodded and laughed. Both weren't expecting eachother to see on the venue.

Sid:- So! From which side you are? Groom or Bride!

For the first time, The Sidharth Mehrotra was actually taking any efforts to have a conversation with any girl.

Sh:- Yeah! Am from the Groom side, Am his Bestfriend as well as Business Partner..So Yeah! And You?

She asked him taking the Drink from the bar counter. Sipping on his whiskey, he looked at her from head to toe,

Sid:- Am from the Bride side!

Shehnaaz nodded smiling, Sidharth was about to say something when the host grabbed everyone's attention, while Saana's friends dragged her towards the stage.

SIDHARTH'S POV

I was standing with my friends, when I heard that fiesty yet mesmerizing voice from beside me. I looked aside to see her order liquor for herself, Woaah! She is looking Ravishing. I mean who manages to look so beautiful even in a plain satin saree. Her eyes hold a different kind of fire in it. Why I feel like, to chase her every moment since my gaze has fallen upon her, No woman has had such kind of effect upon me. She is definately different. She is indeed different as she is not like other girls, who tries to be a social bee rather she is a kinda reserve as if she is herself a lively mystery. Soon few girls came and dragged her with them towards the dance floor, just then, She gulped down the liquor and started dancing on the beats of the song and all I knew that soon the everyone started hooting and the limelight was only upon that particular woman. Her body was dancing on the rhythms happily, I smirked but soon my smirked changed into a frown and my anger was already captured with anger, when I heard one of a friend of mine speaking,

Fr:- She is Gorgeous Man! I never knew such a beauty existed in our business world?

Hearing that, a sudden pang of possesiveness gripped my heart. I don't know why? but Dang it! I glared him and I proceed towards her on the dance floor. Grabbing her hand, I pulled her towards me and started dancing. Well yeah! The guy who hates all these is actually doing this just to let everyone knows whom Sidharth Mehrotra has his eyes on. I saw Shivaani gasping and smirking. I smirked back, soon the lady in my arms turned towards me. Guess what? I don't even know her name properly.

Sa:- Well! You suddenly grabbed me? Who are you?

Is she joking? Doesn't she knows who am I?

Sid:- Well! Don't you know?

I asked her to which she chuckled in a hoarse voice and nodded her head but her answer made me stunned.

Sa:- Nope! I don't Mr. ! Actually I don't think so Saana Kaur really needs to know everyone's name in this world!

Is she really Saana Kaur? The Sole and the only owner of SS- Boutique? Freak! Man!

Sid:- Ohh! Then I think Sidharth Mehrotra knows you Ms. Saana Kaur.

I said her, immediately I saw her facial expression changing. She chuckled with a stunned expression,

Sa:- Wait! You are that person on whom the girls literally throw themselves. LoL. Kya Dekhte honge tum mein?

She asked, Did she destroyed my pride on my looks in no seconds? Fuck! She is definately my type.

Sid:- Umm..Well I don't know ki France ke Ladko ko tum mein kya dikhta hain!

She widened her eyes and smirked to which I chuckled. She smiled on my taunt, licking her lips, she replied.

Sh:- Khoobsurti!

She said, hearing that suddenly my mind went back ten years back. I smiled sadly, there too was someone really special who used to love hearing compliments from me. Why God! All of a sudden, I am feeling like I am very close to that person. I was deep into my own thoughts when my trance broke with the thunderous sound of the clappings and hootings. Soon, I saw her decending down the stage, mumbling something into my ears but I really didn't even hear that. Coming down, I settled down on the bar counter when I saw Shivaani proceeding towards me.

Shi:- Sidharth! WHAT HAPPENED? You know her? I mean I haven't seen you dancing like this!

Shall I say her? No! No! She will unnecessarily take stress. Moreover, it's her functions and...And Sidharth maybe you are just overthinking. How can that person come here and How come I will not recognise that face and those eyes who burnt my soul and killed my heart for forever. Moreover, There's a lot difference. Ms.Kaur, she drinks, she is an alcoholic but she doesn't used to even touch alcohol. Oh Lord! Yes! Yes! Sidharth you are overthinking.

POV END

While somewhere in Russia, Ishaan ji was standing infront of a huge potrait of a Lady holding a cute little kid in her arms.

Ishaan:- Am Sorry! Ishika! I snatched your daughter from you! But..But that was necessary!,

He mumbled, while he turned around only to see a man in his sixties standing there with a pair of moist eyes. It was Abhimanyu's father, Zafar.

Zaf:- No! Ishaan! Don't be Guilty! Whatever you have done was for Saana's well being. That time, India could have been a dangerous place for Saanu!

He said while Ishaan ji nodded but soon his phone rang only to make him grow suspicious and frown, It was Saana's bodyguard who was calling him.

S.B:- Sir! aujourd'hui madame est allée rencontrer une dame Et ils ont passé beaucoup de temps ensemble. De plus, monsieur aujourd'hui, j'ai remarqué Le Capo de Grèce Mafia tenant madame et dansant.

(Today madam went to meet a lady, And they spent a lot of time together. Also sir today I noticed The Capo of Greece Mafia holding madam and dancing. )

The moment, the bodyguard say him this. Ishaan's anger knew no bounds, well he was scared for his daughter, he never let any man's shadow from the Mafia world to fall on his precious soul.

Ishaan:- Et que faisiez-vous ? Tu Fils de pute, je te tuerai s'il arrive quoi que ce soit à ma princesse ! Je te couperai le corps et je nourrirai mes chiens sauvages ! Je la veux en sécurité ! Vous me comprenez!

(And what were you doing? You, Son of a bitch, I'll kill you if anything happens to my princess! I'll cut your body and I'll feed my wild dogs! I want her safe! You understand me!)

Ishaan ji roared making Zafar frown, after hanging up the call. He thudded down on the couch, rubbing his face with his palms.

Zafa:- What..What happened Ishaan!

He asked being all petrified. While Ishaan ji looked at Zafar with moist eyes and mumbled in a chocked voice,

Ish:- Zafa..Zafar I am scared...What..What if... whatever happened to me.. happens to my daughter as well! No! No! I Am the King of Mafias, I won't let any scoundrel to come near my princess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️