FIVE. when i look into his pretty eyes

FIVEwhen i look into his pretty eyes

FIVE
when i look into his pretty eyes

tw: violence, mentions of injury, strong language, mentions of bullying/harassment, and mentions of attempted sexual assault

COBRA KAI
(season 2, ep 8 )

SCARLETT HATED MEN, but we already kind of knew that

SCARLETT HATED MEN, but we already kind of knew that. she just always thought that all they could do was hurt and violate women. but when she met hawk she was surprised. he seemed like that he would be that type of guy but, he was always sweet to her. he always protected her. but, she didn't know why.

scarlett was sitting on the floor of the dojo and for the 15 minutes that she's been here everyone was checking on her. rory hasn't said a word to her, just stares. scarlett carefully stood up and walked over to her bag. johnny told rory that she had to apologize to scarlett. she didn't want to but she walked over to her now that she was alone.

"came to bash my head in or something?" scarlett joked as rory stood next to her. "look scarlett, i didn't mean for you to get hurt." rory confessed. "but you meant to throw me into the tree?" scarlett questioned.

"what if i did?" rory crossed her arms. "what did i do to you? i thought we we're friends. why would you do that?" scarlett dropped her phone back into her bag. rory stayed silent. "usually apologizes contain the word sorry. if you ever try to hurt me again, i'll fuck you up. so, stay out of my way and don't even look at me." rory took one last look at her before walking away.

"scar, my office." scarlett heard johnny call out. she walked to the back and stood in front of johnny's desk. "are you sure you wanna train today?"

"i'll be fine, sensei. i'm at least going to try." scarlett sat down in front of him. "how are you feeling?" johnny asked.

"better. the ice helped." scarlett ran her fingers against her arm. "good. did rory apologize yet?"

"she talked to me. but, i don't believe that the words i'm sorry were said." scarlett explained. "what the hell is wrong with her...addams!" johnny yelled.