EIGHTEEN. roll with the punches

EIGHTEEN roll with the punches

EIGHTEEN
roll with the punches

tw: strong language, violence, blood, underage drinking, light mentions of alcohol addiction, and light mentions of arrest

COBRA KAI
original chapter

     SCARLETT NEVER thought that she would find interest in two guys or any at all

SCARLETT NEVER thought that she would find interest in two guys or any at all. Or that two guys would find any interest in her. Scarlett was happy with her life right now. Mostly. Everything was going good and even though she really did miss Hawk and sometimes she would find herself being upset about it, she loved her friends, her family, her Sensei. And she loved that she actually had people there for her. People that cared for her.

Scarlett was sitting in the kitchen waiting for Doni and Johnny to get here. They were training in her garage for the past week since she had all of the equipment. The doorbell rang and Scarlett got off of the kitchen counter and walked towards the door. When she opened it she saw a smiling Doni. They've been hanging out a lot more but since he knew Scarlett wasn't completely over Hawk he didn't do anything to make her feel pressured. Just a few kisses here and there. "Hey, is Sensei Lawrence here yet?" Doni asked with a smile. "Nope, he's probably gonna be late." Scarlett stepped out, letting him in.

     "Do you want water?" Scarlett asked as she walked back into the kitchen. "Yeah." Doni nodded before he sat down at the counter. Scarlett opened the door to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water. "Catch." Scarlett threw one of them to him and he quickly raised up to catch it. "So, Moon told me Piper's throwing a party at her place tonight." Scarlett sat down next to him, placing her chin on his shoulder.

"You wanna go? Isn't being around all that alcohol tempting?" Doni looked down at her and wrapped an arm around her. "Well, yeah that's why I drank at the last party but I'll drink soda or something." Scarlett shrugged. "Okay, I'll come with you guys." Doni agreed. Scarlett picked up her phone to check the time. "It's not like I can call him so let's just go warm up." Scarlett got up and started to walk down the hallway. "Hey." Doni grabbed her arm. "Yeah?" Scarlett turned around. "Where's your mom?" He asked, looking around. "Work," Scarlett replied. "Sister?" "Out with a friend." Scarlett gave him a weird look.