FIFTEEN. forget him, the other one is crazy about you

FIFTEENforget him, the other one is crazy about you

FIFTEEN
forget him, the other one is crazy about you

tw: strong language, mentions of injury, mentions of alcoholism, mentions of depression, and slight mentions of bullying

COBRA KAI
original chapter

     IT'S BEEN ABOUT 3 WEEKS since Scarlett and Hawk fought and she was actually doing a lot better

IT'S BEEN ABOUT 3 WEEKS since Scarlett and Hawk fought and she was actually doing a lot better. After only two sessions her therapist diagnosed her with depression. Usually, it would take longer but since this was such a common mental illness it was easy to spot. She was able to pick up her antidepressants yesterday and she felt like her life could finally stop going downhill. She even started going back to AA meetings.

She checked on Miguel often and he was doing better. He couldn't stand yet but, he could move both feet even if he didn't know he was doing it sometime. On weekends when she wasn't at meetings or hanging out with her friends she was teaching him everything that they were learning in school since he couldn't go back. Their school isn't necessarily wheelchair accessible.

She also found herself thinking about Doni and it kind of scared the shit out of her. She was finally starting to see him now that they were getting to know each other more and it was like he was the male version of her. She was trying to convince herself that she was having a fake crush on Doni to distract herself from Hawk but, that may not be the case.

Mar had been contemplating on talking to Scarlett but, she was always nervous too. She knew she had to apologize and she couldn't wait forever. "Hi." Mar came up next to her. Once Scarlett heard her voice she stopped her movements and pushed the book she was taking out back into her locker as she looked over at Mar.

     "What do want?" Scarlett asked. "To apologize." Mar breathed out. "It took you a month?" Scarlett fully turned her body to face her. "I was a bitch, I know. I never really liked it at Cobra Kai and I didn't like the way everyone acted but you were my friend and I shouldn't have said those things. Especially the slut shaming even though you're not. Mr. Larusso and everyone else always said that people in Cobra Kai were horrible so I always listened but I'm sorry for everything. We don't have to be friends or anything I just wanted to say that. Can you forgive me?"