SIX. you're playing with fire

SIXyou're playing with fire

SIX
you're playing with fire

tw: strong language, underage drinking, and threats

COBRA KAI
(season 2, ep 9)

"SCARLETT, HOW ARE YOU NOT READY YET!?" tory asked as she walked into scarlett's bedroom with miguel and hawk walking in behind her

"SCARLETT, HOW ARE YOU NOT READY YET!?" tory asked as she walked into scarlett's bedroom with miguel and hawk walking in behind her. moon called scarlett yesterday, inviting her and the rest of cobra kai to an end of the summer party. scarlett didn't usually like parties but she thought this would be fun now that she had her friends.

"i can't find an outfit." scarlett scoffed as she rummaged through her closet. "move." tory went in front her and started to look through her clothes. "who are you trying to look good for?" miguel questioned. "no one. i just don't wanna look homeless." scarlett sat with miguel on her bed.

"you never look homeless." hawk sat down on the chair by her desk. "hawk, are you sure you even wanna go to this party?" scarlett turned her head to look at him.

"i'll be fine scarlett. i'm gonna run into her someday it might as well be today." hawk leaned back into the chair. "today is supposed to be fun. so can you hold off being depressed?" hawk made a face at scarlett's words and she made the same face at him in a mocking way.

"this with the white shoes. and the jeans are low rised so wear that calvin klein underwear." tory handed her a grey cropped tank top and black low rised jeans that were a little baggy on her.

"how do you do that so quick?" scarlett looked down at the clothes. "how do you know what kind of underwear she has?" miguel raised his eyebrows at tory. "because she's been cheating on you with me." scarlett joked, slightly nudging miguel.

"that's not funny." miguel's face fell. "yeah it is." hawk laughed along with tory. scarlett grabbed her shoes and went into the bathroom, that was connected to her room to change. once the door was closed tory looked over at hawk. "do you still like her?" tory whispered.