act two, i feel a roller coaster of emotions

ACT TWOi feel a roller coaster of emotions"i just don't want him to hurt me

ACT TWO
i feel a roller coaster of emotions
"i just don't want him to hurt me."

"if you could do that to your best friend. i'm terrified of what you could do to me if i piss you off."

"scarlett, i would never do anything to hurt you. i promise, please-"

"i don't even know who you are anymore, hawk. just leave me alone..."

"scar-" his voice broke.

"i hate you." she said with tears in her eyes. but, she didn't mean a word of it.

THE GIRL. 💌🥊🎧

she felt like she was traumatized. now, every time she closed her eyes she saw the chaos, she felt the pain, she smelt the violence, she tasted the blood, and she heard her screams. her cries. she started to wonder what it would be like if her father was here. what would he say? the image of the boy she called her best friend, laying unconscious was in her dreams. the constant thought of him dying overwhelmed her. even when he woke up she was worried he would be paralyzed for life. but now that he walks she worried about other things other than him. she worried that she won't be able to bring herself to fight again. but then she made a fist. she worried about the other boy, the one with the blue eyes. she worried about the decisions he made, and the thought of loving someone who would hurt her. she even started to fall for another boy. but then he redeemed himself and even when she believed she hated his guts, she realized she actually loved him with all her heart.

THE BOY. 🥋🩸❤️‍🩹

there was a man who he dreamed of being like. the one who was strong and powerful. the one who would never let anyone shit on him. and when that man took him in and told him he would turn him into the ultimate weapon, he changed. he thought the man meant well. he thought he cared. but he only wanted one thing. it wasn't until him and the girl started to fight that he got second thoughts. but, the real eye opener was when she yelled. when she said "i don't know who you are." when she said "i hate you." he found himself looking at old pictures of her, looking at her in the halls with him. she wanted nothing to do with him anymore and it broke him. but the night he switched sides and betrayed that man was probably the best night of his life. because not only did he have his friends back, his lips touched hers.