TWENTY THREE. the beginning of a new era

TWENTY THREEthe beginning of a new era🥊❪ tw: strong language and violence ❫

TWENTY THREE
the beginning of a new era
🥊
tw: strong language and violence

COBRA KAI
(season 4, ep 1)
part one

quick a/n: i changed the timeline from a couple days to a week after the fight bc it made a little more sense

LET'S JUST PICK UP RIGHT WHERE WE LEFT OFF. Literally. "Let's begin!" Johnny announced. It was dead silent. Scarlett and Sam looked at each other confused. Did they really not plan anything? Demetri raised his hand awkwardly. "Uh, begin what exactly?" Demetri asked. Johnny and Daniel turned to each other, exchanging a look before Daniel came up with something. "Begin a new era." Daniel said looking at the kids.

"Many of us used to be enemies." Mar and Scarlett looked at each other for a second before looking back at Daniel. "But rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley tournament is just a few months away, and this year the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is going to use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat them—" Daniel began before Johnny cut him off. "By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves." Johnny interrupted which made Scarlett snicker.

Johnny began pacing in front of them. "We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you and aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre-strike!" Johnny said with determination. "Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves." Daniel stepped up. "We are gonna respond to what they do." Daniel argued. "Eagles do not respond." Johnny interpolated him once again. "They might as well be an old married couple." Scarlett whispered which made Sam laugh.

"They swoop down and take whatever they want. And that's what we're going to do. Take back the Valley." Johnny insisted. "Take it back in a measured and organized approach."

    "We bite first!" Johnny exclaimed making Daniel sigh, frustrated.

"Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises." Daniel suggested. "All right, line up!" Johnny ordered. Scarlett and Miguel moved backward and they formed two lines, separating both groups of students. "Hey." Eli greeted, coming up next to Scarlett. "Hi." Scarlett smiled. Miguel nudged her and she rolled her eyes at him. After Eli left that night Scarlett called him and told him everything.