NINETEEN. love, love, love, can be so fucking painful

NINETEENlove, love, love, can be so fucking painful

NINETEEN
love, love, love, can be so fucking painful

tw: strong language, mentions of injury, mentions of coma, and mentions of violence

COBRA KAI
(season 3, ep 7)

     SHE WAS IN LOVE with a boy but didn't want to believe it

     SHE WAS IN LOVE with a boy but didn't want to believe it. He had no god to go to. He was wounded and she tried and tried to patch him up but he just bled and bled. The bleeding never stopped. So she stopped. She couldn't help him and she didn't understand why. She couldn't help him because he needed to help himself. He needed to fix himself. And she thought he never would.

     He lost her and that's his biggest regret. Because he loves her more than anything in this world but he saw this man. This man was a man he desperately wanted to be. He chose the worst version of himself over her. But as of right now he thought this was the best version of himself. Because in his eyes he was now powerful. But in reality, he was still wounded. Still bleeding.

     Miguel recovered pretty quickly. It's been four weeks since he stood for the first time in a while and he was finally walking again and free to go back to school. Scarlett and Doni came over to Johnny and Miguel's apartment complex to drive to school with him and they were currently sitting in Johnny's apartment. Scarlett and Doni were sitting in front of Johnny at the table and Scarlett's face was in her phone.

     They were trying to come up with names for the new dojo and Johnny wasn't really listening to them. "What about Johnny Lawrence Karate? Or Strike Hard Karate?" Miguel threw out multiple suggestions. Johnny just ignored his words and stared at his computer screen. "Come on, we're trying to think of names for our new dojo." Miguel took the open seat next to Scarlett. "Are you really looking up cool dojo names?" Doni leaned over, looking at Scarlett's phone screen. "Yeah. But they all suck."

     "How long do Facebook messages take to get delivered?" Johnny asked, looking up. "What?" Doni gave him a look. "Ali's in Colorado, so probably a while, right?" Johnny questioned. "It's instantaneous." Miguel answered. "It's the internet, not the stork." Scarlett joked which made Johnny scoff. "Okay, what about All American Karate?" Doni suggested. "You're only saying that because we were watching All American yesterday." Miguel sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."