1. World of Sorrow

In 2022, the world was introduced to something remarkable, and it wasn't something anyone was expecting. It was K-Pop. Also known as Korean pop music. This new phenomenon was in the form of Ateez.

Weeks after their Fellowship tour ended, Ateez blew up. Their popularity skyrocketed in all countries around the world, and they gained more popularity than artists such as Olivia Rodrigo and Billie Eilish.

They released 3 dozen other albums, aiding in their popularity. With the newfound fame, as well as their loyal Atiny all around the world, Ateez surpassed BTS, who were reigning champions, in popularity.

Then, tragedy struck. In 2045, Ateez announced they would be disbanding. It was a shock to the entire world. Everyone understood though. Most of the members now had families and wanted to spend more time with them.

But the world never forgot Ateez. They stayed at the top of the list when anyone talked about K-Pop, and their albums were always on the top 10 charts. They made everyone feel safe and happy.

Of course, euphoria doesn't last forever. In 2068, the news rocked the world that the oldest member, Park Seonghwa, had gone hiking with his family and suddenly went missing. Everyone searched the forest where he was last seen, but didn't find his body until a week later.

In 2070, news of Song Mingi getting into a car crash, having been T-Boned by a semi-driver that wasn't paying attention, threw the world into a state of mourning once more. Both he, and his husband, were pronounced dead on the scene, but his daughter survived the crash.

Not even two months after the car crash that killed Mingi, a break-in occurred at Jung Wooyoung's home. He was accidentally shot when the assailant was scared by Wooyoung's husband calling for him.

Two years passed before in 2072, Jeong Yunho passed away from sickness. It was never said what kind of sickness, but everyone was shocked and saddened by yet another member passing so young.

The world was heartbroken when a sudden and very tragic fire at midnight burned down Choi San's home, everything of his and Wooyoungs burning along with the home. This death happened two weeks after Yunho's.

In 2076, Kang Yeosang posted on social media that he had found he had cancer. A month after the initial post, he died peacefully in his sleep.

A week apart, Choi Jongho faced a sudden heart attack and passed away. Kim Hongjoong was tragically murdered by an anti-fan who thought he deserved to die like the rest of the members.

And just like that, in the span of a few years, all eight members of Ateez had sadly passed away. The world mourned Ateez and had a worldwide celebration for an entire month to celebrate their memory. Whether it was creating a shrine to them, praying to them, or just listening to their music.

Everyone in the world was sad to hear that Ateez was dead. So, they decided to do something about it. One Atiny started a GoFundMe and posted about it on social media. It was a plan to remember Ateez physically.

It took five years for all the money to be raised, but it was worth it. After a long discussion, it was finally in motion. With all of the money that was donated, the city of Seoul, South Korea, announced that they would start the production of building an Ateez theme park, to honor their memory.

Ten years later, in 2091, the theme park was officially open for business. Treasures of Ateez was the name picked by the world. It perfectly represented Ateez.

The theme park was huge, to say the least. There were 8 side buildings, and each had its special meaning. They were respectful, each named differently as well. The eight side buildings were all named after a different member. For example, the building named "Kim Hongjoong" held photos from all the eras, the jackets, and accessories that he designed himself, different messages and letters in his handwriting, as well as other things that were about the idol, such as trivia. There were also photos of Hongjoong and his family, and other pictures he'd posted to social media. The best part was that the building had a giant TV, and on this TV, it would repeatedly play all different focus cameras of Hongjoong, from each concert they did. Each of the buildings was similar, but about their respective member, they were named after.

There was also the main building. This was the star of the show. In the building, there was a gift shop that was always selling official Ateez merch as well as all the albums they had released. There were also smaller individual rooms in the building that explained the concept of each specific album and just generally talked about the albums. There was also a room that explained every single piece of lore, and how it all fits into their storyline.

Then, there was the star of the show. A giant theater-like room, with a large stage and over 200 seats. This was the concert room. And, on the stage, were animatronics. Not creepy, old animatronics like at Chucky Cheese or Disney World. These were android-like animatronics. They looked exactly like Ateez, just like they did in the music video for The Real. They were young and perfect. The details on each animatronic were just-...incredible. On San's animatronic, the dimples were in the perfect place. Yeosang had his birthmark, and Wooyoung had his small mole just under his eye and on his lip.

These animatronics were both strange and amazing. Older fans, who'd been alive when Ateez was still around, were shocked to see their idols standing right in front of them again, even though they were dead. Older fans would often say that these animatronics gave them chills. The younger fans were amazed. They'd only grown up seeing Ateez on TV, so seeing them right in front of them was a dream come true.

This theme park was the best thing to ever happen to the world and to Atiny all over the world. After the theme park, everything was perfect! What could go wrong, right?