3. Star 1117

On November 17, 2121, Treasures of Ateez did something special. Since it was the birthday of Atiny, they created an event where everyone who went to the park had half-price tickets.

That day, Briar decided that she would finally go to the theme park. The day started strangely, in her opinion. As soon as she got out of the cab, she was recognized, and all the fans and guests that were in line at the theme park instantly moved out of the way so that she could get her ticket and go inside.

As much as she didn't like being recognized and being pushed to the front of the line, today she felt like she didn't mind. She was going to see her 'father', and that's all that mattered.

As soon as she walked in, she could see the 8 side buildings and the main building. She paused for a few moments before looking at each building in front of her.

Each building was in order by the members' ages, and she paused for a few moments before finding the 7th side building. She silently read the name on the front of the building.

"Song Mingi..." She whispered to herself, just standing there and watching for a few moments before she shook herself off and walked towards the building.

As soon as she stepped in, it felt like the cage on her heart tightened. A lump formed in her throat. Everything in this building she'd seen before. She first walked to the room of outfits Each was labeled, as which era and music video it was from.

When she found the gown Mingi had worn in Answer, she paused before reaching forward and running her fingers along with the jacket. She knew this one was her favorite. Mingi had kept it, and whenever he'd worn it, she always loved to snuggle against her father. It was always so soft and welcoming.

After looking through all the outfits with a fond smile, she turned to another room. There, it was every single photocard Mingi had in any of the albums and group orders. Each wall was covered by the youngest rapper. A few of them looked like they hadn't been protected well and were yellowing in some places, or even bent and folded.

After staying in that room to examine each photocard, getting recognized a few times, and answering a few semi-normal questions about her and her parents, she made her way to a room that just seemed like a miniature theater.

It was showing concerts and dances, all on Mingi's focus. Watching her father so young, dancing so happily with the other members made a soft and nostalgic smile appear on her face.

After spending probably an hour just watching the dances with a few other Atiny, she finally stepped out of the bedroom and made it to the last room. There, she was hit with so many memories. There were pictures from Mingi's pre-debut, from all the eras, his Instagram posts, and finally, pictures of his family. There were pictures of him and his husband, Logan when they'd first come out to the world.

She remembered the stories. It was tough for them. Her father was still an idol, and Logan was a poor Japanese-American. The world had been against them since the beginning. Especially because they were gay. It was a horrible time. Mingi was getting so much hate, Logan's social media was found and he began to get death threats.

Then, things seemed to change when her father snapped. Mingi told everyone that even if they didn't like their relationship, it didn't matter. Haters wouldn't affect their relationship, and it wouldn't change their love for each other.

Finally, things settled down after Ateez had disbanded. Logan and Mingi got married happily, and then they got pregnant, to which Briar was born to her parents 9 months later.

As she continued to look through the room, she smiled when she started to find the images of her parents and her. When she was a baby, in the hospital, and those 15 years her parents were alive.

Soon, she let out a small little sigh. She'd spent almost the entire day in the 'Song Mingi' building, without even realizing it. As much as she wanted to look through the other buildings of her 'uncles,' she walked to the main building, where almost instantly she could hear the song Deja Vu.

She stepped into the large building and walked into the large theater-like room. She looked a bit nervous and worried as she stepped inside and found a seat.

There, on the stage were 8 people. But they weren't exactly people. They were animatronics. And they looked exactly like Ateez did in The Real music video.

She watched with wide eyes and held her breath as they performed. She searched for a few moments before she found him. Her father.

Song Mingi, or the animatronic Song Mingi, looked so young. His silver mullet moved like real every with every step he took in the dance, and when he started to rap, the voice was perfectly her father's, clear as day like it was him singing.

She listened to the song, instantly recognizing the song as Hala Hala. She started to quietly sing it, smiling a bit with the other Atiny watching them perform.

She stayed there for a few more moments. Or, at least she thought it was a few more moments. She got up from her seat and made her way to the bathroom. As she went to the restroom, she couldn't hear the notice that the theme park was closing and the gates would be locked. She had stayed in the restroom since no one went to go check into the bathrooms.

After a few minutes, she slowly stepped out of the restroom, everything dark, looking worried and pausing for a few moments. "What-..." Everything was off and looked abandoned like the theme park wasn't open just a few minutes before.

After a few moments, she made her way towards the theater, looking around. It was mostly dark, but there were lights at the bottom of the seats that way people could see the stairs.

Then, she brought her eyes toward the stage. There were a few dim lights, but something made her heart stop a bit.

The eight Ateez animatronics were missing.