Trauma

Usually I'm guessing that Marinette's darkest fear is Cat Blanc. The new episodes we saw for the past few months proves that Marinette/Ladybug as the new guardian, she's going through PTSD or something like the encounter with Cat Blanc, she's trying her best not to let it happen to Cat Noir again because she can't fall in love with him which is why she's being a little too harsh on him. Or the guilt she went through that got Master Fu to pass his guardianship to her cost his memories to get erased. Its just a guess but I hate to see her being too harsh and distant from anyone, especially from Cat Noir. It can lead to dangerous consequences.

Characters belongs to (c) Zagtoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning at school and it was a gorgeous day in the city of Paris. Unfortunately for the teenage guardian of the miracle box, she hasn't gotten enough sleep and the teacher noticed something was wrong with her student. She can see dark circles underneath her eyes and body trembling like her soul was eaten by a nightmare.

"Marinette what's wrong?" She asked but no response came from the bluenette. It was like she was staring into nothing like her mind is blank.

"Marinette?" Alya was getting concerned.

"Ugh! Just wake her up! It's obvious she just wants attention!" Chloe said rudely.

The model blonde teen glared at her and looks behind to see that Marinette is looking pale that she's lost in her mind and could not find a way out, "Miss Bustier. Maybe I should bring her to the nurse and call her parents" Adrien suggested, worried about Marinette that hasn't moved or spoken.

"Go ahead Mr. Agreste" Miss Bustier agreed.

Adrien stands up and touched Marinette made her jump in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, "Oh, hehehe, let's go, help is on the way Marinette" He carried her to the school nurse.

On their way downstairs he carefully carried her since her balance seems....unbalanced...... like her trembling makes her lose her ability to walk. Adrien has no idea what's wrong with her but he deeply cares about her well-being. Could it be stress?

"Relax Marinette, you'll be fine," He said quietly.

She stared at something but there was nothing and she whimpered in his neck, hiding her face. This stunned the model like something is scaring her. Was it a horrible nightmare that she had last night? Poor girl. Her soul was like eaten by fear.

Soon they reached the nurse's office, "Hey nurse. We got a situation here" Adrien said.

The nurse gasped in horror that Marinette is trembling and she's pale like a ghost, "Oh my god! She looks sleep-deprived!" She examined Marinette.

"As in....lack of sleep?" Adrien asked as he sets Marinette on the bed so the nurse can see what was wrong.

"Yes. But it seems she has seen something terrible" The nurse said.

"I'm worried, nurse. For the past few days she's been quiet and now this, it's like something is scaring her. Is there something I can do?" Adrien asked, looking at Marinette who is staring at the ceiling.

"She's gonna need someone to look after her. Some of the most serious potential problems associated with chronic sleep deprivation are high blood pressure, diabetes, heart attack, heart failure, or stroke." The nurse said and checks her heartbeat too with the equipment, "She has no heart attack but she has palpitations caused by panic attacks that prevent her from sleeping."

"I'll help her. She needs someone she can trust. Marinette can hear me? I'm here. I'm right here. Whatever you're going through, I'm here for you" Adrien said, hoping she can move a bit.