Stress

(Nightmare)

Marinette was walking inside the Montparnasse tower filled with white cats with blue eyes. She felt terrified of them that there were too many of them. It was like the world is replaced with cats.

"Marinette," A spooky voice said and she felt cold claws on her shoulders.

"Please leave me alone!" She cried.

"Meow, I'm so crazy for you, Marinette. You're the only person who remembers me from an alternate timeline." He licked her cheek.

"Well, I really wish I'd forget about it" Marinette shivered.

"Pity, I thought you're scared of Adrien falling for Chloe or Kagami. It seems I replaced him with me." He picked up a white cat, "Hmmm......And I know you don't love the original me. So irresponsible of you, Ladybug. What will happen when you reject Cat Noir too much? Maybe he might join Shadow Moth's side and become me." He laughed evilly.

"I won't! I will change my ways I interact with Cat Noir! I love his humor!" Marinette exclaims.

"You're always gonna break his heart, Marinette. You don't take his feelings seriously. Speaking of that, what would Adrien feel that you've been so harsh on Cat Noir? Would he be shocked or upset? Your sweet Prince Charming doesn't like nasty people like you, milady" Cat Noir glared and his cat hissed lowly.

"He would never talk to me again but I will change my ways to prevent you from coming to my timeline!" Marinette tried to stay brave.

"Nice try, Marinette" He just sneered.

"What do you mean?" Marinette asked.

"I live in your mind now. I see everything you do in life. I'm a nightmare and nightmares can't die" Cat Blanc grinned.

"You may be in my head but you can't make me go completely insane!" Marinette screamed.

"Maybe I will, Marinette. No one but you can see me. It's like I came back from the dead" He paced around her.

"Just stop it!" Marinette screamed in fear.

(End of nightmare)

"AAAAH!!!" Marinette jerks up awake.

"Marinette what is it?!" Her mother heard her scream.

"Just another of those nightmares happening" Marinette replied.

"This is not getting better," Sabine said.

"What time is it?" Marinette groaned tiredly.

"It's 5:40 am" Sabine replied.

"I really need Cat Noir" Marinette groaned tiredly and grabbed the ladybug-themed clicker and pressed the button.

-

Half an hour later, Cat Noir arrives at her apartment in her room. He saw her hugging the cat plushie due to seeing Cat Blanc from her mind playing tricks again.

"Oh, Marinette" He came to her loft bed and sat next to her, "It's still those Blanc nightmares, isn't it?" He asked.

She nodded solemnly and hugged him since he's here, "Blanc is becoming real every second"

"Marinette. I'm not gonna allow him to come true. My heart will be pure as long as I protect those I care about" Cat Noir rubs her back.

"Just seeing his blue eyes makes him look like a demon," Marinette said.

Cat Noir took out the drawing and to him, he looks more like a ghost than a demon, "More of a haunting ghost" He said.

"Yeah, I just feel like I'm gonna lose my mind if these nightmares keep going," Marinette said.