Blanc Is Free

As soon as Cat Noir calms down from that nightmare that wasn't even his, he then heard a familiar singing of Sandboy outside. That could mean that Shadow Moth akumatized the little boy again and is gonna bring everyone's nightmares to life in the real world, including Marinette's.

"Oh no. No! No! No!" Cat Noir knew what's gonna happen but it was too late when the magical sparkling sand went throttle ceiling and hits Marinette.

"I'm free! Free to cause chaos!" Cat Blanc appeared.

"Marinette! Wake up!" The black feline quickly carried her and jumps up to the roof balcony and saw nightmare plague in the city frightening their victims.

"The Sandboy just checked in, now nightmares can begin again!" Sandboy spreading evil nightmare sand from his akumatized floating pillow everywhere.

"Cat Noir!" Nightmare Ladybug appeared on top of the chimney, "You're worthless! My allies are the best and you're the worst! I want to get rid of you!" Just as she was about to summon her weapon again, a white sphere hit her and she turned into black dust of ash.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll get rid of all the nightmares for you! Only one nightmare shall remain!" Cat Blanc laughed evilly and flicks a white sphere cataclysm at the nightmares one by one, turning them into the dust of ash.

"This is insane, Blanc! It's between you and me! Only one Cat shall stand!" Cat Noir placed Marinette down.

"I'm like an angel all white! They all say that dogs go to heaven while cats go to hell. You're a scaredy-cat" Cat Blanc made a Cheshire Cat grin.

"The one who's going to hell is you!" Cat Noir furiously attacked his white counterpart.

They both fell off the roof, snarling and clawing at each other as they fell to the bottom. Cat Noir got up but Cat Blanc tackled him. They rapidly rolled around scratching at each other like a crazy catfight while screeching. Blanc got off but Cat Noir tackled him and rolled again. Then slammed against the lamppost and Cat Noir kicked him off, hissing angrily like a cat. Then Cat Blanc ran at him and they rolled down the street. They slammed against the car, leaving a huge dent on it.

"Enough!" Cat Blanc kicked him off and flicked a white sphere at Sandboy, turning him into ash, leaving nothing without an akuma, "I'll find you, Shadow Moth! You may not know me but I'm from an alternate timeline where you akumatized me!" The white feline flicked another white sphere at the building.

"Blanc, stop it! This is madness!" Cat Noir grabbed his right wrist to stop him from firing.

"Madness?! This is justice!" Cat Blanc's white sphere vanished.

"It's no justice to kill those you love, your own friends, Ladybug, and all of Paris! Open your eyes, Blanc! You'll destroy yourself!" Cat Noir shouted.

"You don't know the kind of pain I went through! I suffered alone! Being forced to live without sleep, thirst, or hunger for months in that apocalyptic world! Now I'm back in the real world! I'm gonna make sure that monster suffers! He took everything away from me!" Cat Blanc threw his counterpart at the traffic light post.

The black feline groaned but recovered quickly, "But killing those who cared for you?! You've lost your mind!" Cat Noir got up.

"You're not even listening! I did not kill anyone! It was the destructive power from the akuma so powerful that I couldn't control it and it lead to destruction! Especially the moon broke in half caused the gravitational force between the moon and earth to go unbalanced and the ocean to rise!" Cat Blanc yelled with so much hatred.

"Yes but you shall not cause the same thing here!" Cat Noir ran and tore Cat Blanc's tail off and wraps his wrists.

Ladybug swung into the scene but gasped when she saw Cat Blanc thrashing around to get free, "It can't be!" She said.