Truth

Cat Noir brought Marinette back to her bakery home since Cat Blanc is not interested in hurting Marinette. It was like he missed Paris so much after being in an apocalyptic prison in his timeline. The black feline was curious at how this akumatized version of himself ever got akumatized in an alternate dimensional timeline.

For now, he told his princess that his doppelgänger doesn't seem to have any intentions of hurting anyone but he has a very strong hatred for Shadow Moth. He also told her that if she dies, he dies too.

"It's like he suffered a lot of pain and insanity for who knows how long. He kept his word not to kill anyone." Cat Noir explained to his princess.

"Yes, but he still scares me," Marinette said.

"He has a reason for becoming like that but I'd rather not know," Cat Noir said

"Do you really think there's a bit of sanity in him?" Marinette asked while squeezing the cat plushie that let out a meow.

"I suppose, he's an alternative me," Cat Noir said.

"He's the opposite of you. You like to be petted but he does not" Marinette said.

"I know. But I won't be akumatized as long as I got a charm on" Cat Noir said.

"If Ladybug gave you one," Marinette said.

"Oh, princess. Why do you make this kitty smile?" He teasingly asked.

"Because you're a gentle soul," Marinette said and scratched his chin.

He purred in happiness that he loves to be petted by his princess and his lady, "Thank you, princess" Cat Noir said.

"You're welcome kitty" Marinette kissed him on the cheek.

"Tomorrow you'll be back to school. But are you sure you'll be okay? No palpitations happening?" Cat Noir asked, making sure she's not in this terrifying condition again.

"I'm sure I'll be alright. After all, Adrien helped me as well" Marinette said.

"Okay. Just call if anything happens" Cat Noir said.

"Okay. But you should be careful too. That catfight was very deadly" Marinette said.

"Yeah, But I will make sure he does not stalk you. Good luck Marinette" Cat Noir heads out to the roof.

"Good luck Cat Noir" Marinette waved.

-

As he reached his bedroom window and transformed back to Adrien, he saw Cat Blanc on the bed with a white cat with blue eyes.

"Hi there, brother," The white feline said.

"What do you want now, Blanc?" Adrien asked.

"Making sure that your father doesn't treat you like a puppet. I despise him and I feel like ripping his throat out" Blanc pets his cat.

"I would not kill anyone like that and you know it!" Adrien replied in anger.

"And how long will that last when you finally see your daddy's true colors? He can threaten your friends, fill your head with lies, never listen to you. I can go on" Blanc chuckled darkly.

"When he crosses the line. I did not tolerate he forbid me from tending Marinette" Adrien said.

"And that's my point. He's not supportive of you and your friends. He doesn't see what makes you happy. Imagine if you and Marinette became a couple, your father might take you out of school and you won't see your friends and girlfriend ever again." Blanc walked up to him with his cat, "Or imagine you had a pet cat, he would send it away to a cruel place."