Shadow Moth Defeated

The white feline villain ran as fast as he can to the Agreste mansion as he remembers the last time he encountered Hawk Moth in the lair. He smashed through the window while the sentimonster is chasing after him.

"Grrr!!!! Enough!" He pounced on the white panther sentimonster and snapped its neck but it only made it go unconscious rather than be killed.

"Nighty night." He laughed evilly and made his way towards the portrait of his mother and smashed the hidden elevator floor with his cataclysm, falling straight down to the lair from 100 ft.

He lands with his feet and fist to the floor, "Shadow Moth!!!" He shouted.

"So you've come, Cat Blanc?" Shadow Moth's voice echoed.

"I am the ghost of Cat Noir!" Blanc laughed evilly and ran on all fours and jumped over him and lands next to the glass coffin, "I see that my.....your wife is now Snow White. Very ironic that we are both white" He pressed the coffin for the casket lids to open, "Pity, she never deserved being kept away from your son" He said.

"Adrien is forbidden to know!" Shadow Moth protested and just as he was about to strike, Blanc creates his negative cataclysm white sphere from his right hand.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Do you want me to turn her into ash? Add her to my Pompeii statue collection?" Blanc had his cataclysm hand near the casket.

"Don't hurt her!" Shadow Moth protested.

"Oh, just like you hurt those akumatized victims by your influence? Just like the altered you akumatized me!" Blanc growled and threw his cataclysm white sphere at him but the villain dodged.

"Are you crazy?!" Shadow Moth gasped.

"Maybe. But today you fall!" Blanc charges another cataclysm.

Shadow Moth dodged it too as it blew the window of the lair.

"Adrien also told me that you forced him to take piano lessons! You force him to play perfectly but he never wanted to play solo! You and your stupid Agreste traditions!" Blanc kept throwing his cataclysm at him, not caring if he missed.

"All his friends made him too soft!" Shadow Moth shouted.

"Soft?! You took his freedom!" Blanc got furious, "Friendship gives him strength, not a bad influence! You kept him too deep in the dark! You're such a coward! You break promises to him! You don't show up for meals in the dining room! If your wife was alive, she would be angry and disgusted!" Blanc chased after him but the elevator doors sealed shut, "Grrrrrr!!!!!!" He climbed up on the wall like a cat, "I'm coming for you!" Blanc roared in anger.

-

With Ladybug and Cat Noir, they wondered what's going on with Blanc.

"I wonder if Blanc is handling the panther well, Kitty" Ladybug said.

Cat Noir's cat ears twitched when he heard a loud meow roar from his counterpart. He saw Shadow Moth being chased by a furious white feline villain up at the Eiffel Tower.

"Milady, I know where to go!" He grabs her wrist.

"Whoa whoa! Where are we going?!" Ladybug ran with him.

"Eiffel Tower," He said.

"This is not the time for romantic dates, kitty!" Ladybug protested.

"Not yet, it's danger there!" Cat Noir replied.

"Alright. Let's go there!" Ladybug swung from building to building.

"WHEN I GET MY PAWS ON YOU, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T RUIN ANYONE'S LIVES AGAIN!" Cat Blanc ran up to the tower to catch up.