New Family

I know a little bit of Child Protective Service and what they do to help children that are abused or neglected by parents or adults, they help them find a new home for them. But I'm not sure if its the same for Paris. I apologize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later, the Child Protective Service gave Adrien Agreste a new home, the bakery apartment where he can be happy and no longer feel neglected or isolated again. Gabriel Agreste has lost his son due to facing the consequences of bad parenting and he can't go near that place to get him back. His reputation has been turned upside down.

Cat Blanc is still in the real world due to the fact that Marinette is trying to heal from her PTSD. On the bright side, she was happy that her crush was living with her. Despite her clumsy and stuttering habits getting the best of her whenever he's close, she feels a lot better that he's no longer living in the dark.

Cat Blanc is still out there being a feral cat lurking around to find prey he can sink his claws into. He was now known to Paris as the anti to Cat Noir.

For a week, Adrien has never eaten a lot of food due to his father making him stay on a strict diet. But now being free he needs no restrictions. He could now have normal meals and go out without a bodyguard to look after him. He no longer has to be forced to model anymore. The people really missed the famous model but understood that he wanted to be a normal boy with his own choices.

"I'm really grateful for letting me stay with your family, Marinette," Adrien said.

"No problem. Me and my parents treated you like a person really well. I can't believe Cat Blanc really went to the Child Protective Service to get you out of that so-called home. Why did he help you?" Marinette wondered.

Adrien knew he can't tell her that he's Cat Noir nor let her know that his father is a supervillain the whole time. He had to make a lie.

"Maybe he realized how much I've suffered and decided to do the right thing" Adrien lied.

"That shows deep down Blanc has a heart," Marinette said.

"He's the opposite of nice. But maybe something reminded him in his own world" Adrien guessed with a shrug.

"Maybe. And for now, I feel much better thanks to Noir's therapy" Marinette said.

"Heh, it's like he gave you 9 extra lives" Adrien chuckled.

"You could say that" Marinette giggled.

"And I also helped you too. I may not be the best therapist but I care about you" Adrien said.

"Thank you, Adrien" Marinette hugs him.

"Heh, Cat Noir always calls you his princess. You really are like a princess" Adrien hugged back.

"I guess that makes Cat Noir a black knight in shiny armor" Marinette joked.

"Funny" He chuckled.

-

Later, Adrien wore a black hoodie to hide his face and took a walk in the city. He never felt so free to do what he always wanted to do in his life like an actual teenager would do. Plagg was proud that his holder is finally coming out of his shell.

Adrien stopped when he saw Cat Blanc snatching a rat on the sidewalk. The blonde can't let anyone see the villain feline out in public. He quickly ran up to him and grabbed his wrist which got his attention.

"What are you doing? Get in here! Now!" Adrien pulled him into the alley before anyone sees them.

"What gives? Many have seen me" Blanc replied in a careless tone.