Chapter 2

"It's not my worst memory, but it's the one that shaped me." Joshua finished. He folded the page and glazed at Terrilyn. She smiled wildly and silently clapped. A group of teachers had gathered outside the door, they quickly dispersed once he finished. The teacher had a scared but proud look on her face.
"W-well done Joshua... uh, Andrew! How about you go next!" The teacher spoke.
Joshua was ushered back to his desk and sat down. A paper ball hit him on the back of his head, snickers were heard from behind. The ball fell in defeat onto the floor and Joshua glared at it, his gaze made it up to the group of guys. They laughed harder at the look. Terrilyn leaned in.
"Don't mind them, their idiots like the girls." She said, she joined in on the glare. The guys went crazy, the teacher didn't dare say a word, she was too scared to butt in.
Class ended and the two split off, Joshua headed to math and Terrilyn headed to history. Excitement hit both of them, this was their last class of the day!
  Nothing exciting happened in either of their classes. The two met by their lockers and yoinked their needed books.
  Terrilyn nudged Joshua out the door and skipped next to him, Joshua glanced over at her an cocked an eyebrow.
"What? Am I not allowed to be excited?" She asked, still skipping down the gravel road. She flipped her hair, "It's the first time you've been to my house." She smiled up at him. "Excitement at its peek!" She said as she leaped forward, Joshua laughed at her enthusiasm. Terrilyn pranced along the road. Her foot slipped on a small stone and she began to fall, Joshua quickly caught her, he quickly set her upright. His face turned red and Terrilyn laughed. Joshua smiled at her and she smiled back, and they resumed their way.
"So Mr. Nature what do you think so far?" Terrilyn's peppy voice matched the birds whistles.
Terrilyn's house was in sight, she jumped up onto Joshua. He smiled down at her, she looked up and bolted towards the house. Her side bag flew behind her as she ran. Joshua followed suit, running along her, his backpack holding him back. Terrilyn slowed as they neared the house. She rummaged through her pockets for her house key. She plucked it from her pocket and quickly unlocked the door.
She turned to Joshua. "Welcome to my house!" She excitedly called. She turned away and entered.
Joshua felt his bag get lighter, it started pulling up on his arms. He began panicking, his feet left the ground, he gained altitude faster and faster. He dared to look up, but he wouldn't need to, a massive face took over his vision. Two massive purple eyes, glaring right at him.
Joshua scrambled to grab onto his backpack, instead he latched onto the massive fingers holding his bag. Joshua didn't know what to do.
"T-TERRILYN!" Joshua yelled. Steele groaned in reply. Terrilyn came racing out of the house. Her vision traveled up the massive figure, Joshua was being held by two measly fingers, no hand underneath, nothing to catch him if he falls. Terrilyn took a deep breath.
"STEELE! PUT HIM DOWN!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. The Orion glanced down at her.
"Care to explain who this is?" Steele replied, his voice gruff and loud by Joshua. The Orion glared at Joshua. Joshua felt weak, small, hopeless...
"Josh a study friend, nothing more!" She called up to him. Stelle gave Joshua one last glare as he was set by the ground.
"T-thank you Steele." Joshua spoke. Steele nodded to him, Joshua had the courage to speak with him which was a plus for Josh. Terrilyn huffed at him and yoinked Joshua's wrist. She pulled him inside and closed the screen door.
"That was the one thing I was hoping would NOT HAPPEN!" She yelled, both to Steele, who was most likely listening in, and to Joshua. "Anyways, homework shall we." She sat on the kitchen table. She brushed off the experience, bit Joshua was still a little shaken.
"Yeah.." He replied.

  Writer here! Hope you liked the chapter, what did you think of the interaction? Anyways, that's enough from me, see you peeps later!
-Mojo