We've Gone LOCO ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 1

Release Date: Tuesday the 4th of January 2022

The outfits go in the order of Qing Yuan, Chaeryeong, Lia, Yeji, Ryujin and then Yuna

Qing Yuan walked onto the set for the first time, she had given them and idea and they had run with it so much and the set looked so cool. "The set! AHHHHHH"

~~

"Hello. I am Qing Yuan and welcome to Mix It up." Qing Yuan told the camera as she smiled and waved at the different camera in the room. The camera only facing her as the guests were behind a door ready to walk in.

"This is the first ever episode of Season one. So let's tell you how this will work." Qing Yuan told the camera.

"So every week we will have groups from any and every, well not every, because I don't know people in every company. But still, the groups will come and join me behind the counter here. And we will have a chat, make some food, gossip a bit. And just have fun. And every week you will all get some dances out of us." Qing Yuan added as she looked to the door in the corner of the set.

"And while we eat the food, which will never be healthy, we will dance and just learn more about each other." Qing Yuan added as she laughed at the camera.

"And that, that is the door where out special guests will come through every week. Yes every week." Qing Yuan laughed to the camera as she looked to the shape the group had made through the door's shadow. They had each made a funny pose, with their silhouettes.

"Right let me tell you about the group and their members." Qing Yuan added as she picked up a card. "And let's play a little game, can you guess who is behind the door before I tell you."

"If you have put a picture of these people in the intro I will be very upset." Qing Yuan added to the camera as she looked it dead in the eyes.

"Right so this group is of fourth generation." Qing Yuan told the camera. "And they have five members, each very talented in at least one area. And they all are considered to be visuals in my eyes."

"So let's start with the leader, she auditioned to their company as she performed TWICE's 'Like Ooh Ahh." Qing Yuan told the camera as the members changed positions making her laugh.

"Now a member had lived in Canada and she can speak English fluently I believe!" Qing Yuan gave out the second fact.

"Now Predebut one of their members appeared on Google maps." Qing Yuan added as she read from the cue card she had been given about the group. She could probably do it alone but she wanted to make sure that the facts were correct and she wouldn't give away the group.

"One of the members has her English name to be Judy. I like that name. Mine's Charlotte." Qing Yuan told the group about the fourth members.

"Now the Maknae is a tall girl, but it seems like most of them are. And she was a floor ball player in school up until she debuted." Qing Yuan finished off the list facts,