Round 2 Rehearsals

*BTW All of this is in Chinese, as all of her team speaks Chinese*

Qing Yuan was sat in the rehearsal room as that was the only room with enough space to fit the entire team in the space

"So we know what your advantage is and we have some song selections for you and the group to pick through." Sae Rom told them all. 

"What songs do you have for me?" Qing Yuan asked them with a twinkle in her eyes. 

"So for them we have darker remixes of 'Lovesick Girls', 'God's Menu', 'Black Mamba' and 'Obsession'. But then we also have other remixes of 'Gone', 'Solo' and 'Psycho'." Sae Rom told them as he turned his laptop to face Qing Yuan. 

"I want to show more than just the MAFIA dark concepts. I want to keep the MAFIA going but I want to show more of my personality as a MAFIA leader." Qing Yuan told them all. 

"What do you have an idea of?" Jae Jae asked the girl. 

"Why doesn't we show the MAFIA leader's backstory?" Qing Yuan told them all. 

"So we can use Gone, make it acoustic. And then focus on the MAFIA leader's childhood and how dark things happen, and then we can switch to Solo or Psycho and then show her power but it is sill a beautiful thing as it shows her power as it breaks her as she feels alone." Qing Yuan tells the group. 

Hae Rin asked the girl who felt like she was her daughter. "Why do you want this concept now?" 

"When I was in (G)I-DLE I felt like I had people to rely on and I thought that no matter was going on that I would always have a family within them. And I thought they would the the only people I would ever be with in this Industry." Qing Yuan told her team unloading this weight from her shoulders. 

"And then when I felt I felt alone for so long. It didn't feel like I had just left a group it felt like I was pushed away from them and it hit me hard." Qing Yuan told the group. "I had very few people in my life who looked after me during this time. And I didn't even have my biological family here with me." 

"And then when I went solo after Girls Planet 999, it made me feel even more alone. I felt like I wasn't good enough for this. I was so close to debuting and I lost that." Qing Yuan told her team feeling her throat close up as tears threatened to spill out of her eyes. 

"And being a soloist now I feel alone at times and I don't think that feeling will ever fully go away but it has all made be stronger and I enjoy being alone but I get stronger from being with all of you." Qing Yuan added. 

"And everything I have gone through in this past year has made me stronger but I still feel broken and like I'm missing a piece and on stage I want to show vulnerability as so much I pretend to be this strong girl. But strong. Not all the time. I cry a lot. And I wanna be a child again." Qing Yuan added as she fully broken down before her team just surrounded her in a hug.