VENOM KPROFILES

AN: Please read and answer the questions at the bottom of the chapter.

Venom Profile: VENOM Facts, VENOM Ideal Type

VENOM is a 7 member super group under PNATION, Be;Lift Entertainment, YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment (Korea) and Capital Records (USA)

VENOM is a 7 member super group under PNATION, Be;Lift Entertainment, YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment (Korea) and Capital Records (USA). The group consists of G DRAGON of Big Bang, BoA, HyunA and Qing Yuan who are all soloists, Kai of EXO, Sunghoon of ENHYPEN, Lisa of BLACKPINK. Venom made their official debut on the December 1st, 2022 with 'On'.

VENOM Fandom Name: Antidote
VENOM Official Colour: Lemon Yellow and Dartmouth Green

VENOM Official Sites:
Twitter: Venomofficial
Instagram: Venom
Youtube: Venom
V Live: Venon
TikTok: Venomofficial

BoA

Stage Name: BoA (보아)Birth Name: Kwon Bo-ah (권보아)Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, LeaderBirthday: November 5, 1986Zodiac Sign: ScorpioNationality: KoreanHeight: 160 cm (5'3″) / Approx

Birth Name: Kwon Bo-ah (권보아)
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Leader
Birthday: November 5, 1986
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Nationality: Korean
Height: 160 cm (5'3″) / Approx. Real Height: 158 cm (5'2")
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Representative Colour: Red
Representative Animal: Black Mamba Snake

BoA Facts:
– She was born and raised in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
– She is Catholic.
– She can speak Korean, Japanese, and English.
– Her nicknames include: Beat of Angel, Best of All, Kkamshi, and Queen of Korean Pop.
– BoA lived with Girls' Generation's Sooyoung and CSJH's Sunday for 2 years in Japan.
– She loves Winnie the Pooh.
– The first thing she does when she wakes up is drink a glass of water.
– One of her close friends is Crystal Kay, a J-pop idol.
– She is a big fan of Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Ne-yo, and Whitney Houston.
– Her hobbies include listening to music, watching movies, and karaoke.
– She has 8-10 piercings on her ears.
– She was scouted by SM Entertainment at 11 years old when her brother's audition failed.
– Most of BoA's music is dance-pop or R&B.
– BoA starred in Cobu 3D, a Hollywood film.
– She loves In-n-Out burgers.
– She has collaborated with American singer & rapper Akon before.
– Her family name, Kwon, translates to 'power and authority', while her first name, BoA, translates to 'precious jewel'.
– She has a pet dog named Pama.
– She loves coffee beans.
– She's known as the leader of the Hallyu wave.
– She is the voice dubber of Heather in Over the Hedge (Korean version).
– She drinks alcohol like a BOSS.
– She is/or used to be close with DBSK.
– In January of 2017, it was confirmed that BoA had been dating Korean actor Joo-won since mid-2016.
– On February 23, 2017, Mnet confirmed that she would be the MC/Producer Representative for Produce 101 Season 2.
– She was a judge on Kpop Star for SM Entertainment.
– BoA is a cat lover, she had a cat named Sara.
– BoA loves coffee beans, but she said no one can beat MacDonald's iced coffee Hazzalnut.
– BoA is the leader of Hallyu waves.
– BoA was discovered by SM randomly at the age of 11, when her brother failed audition.
– BoA sang the first opening of the anime "Fairy Tail" (2014).
– BoA and actor Joo Won dated since late 2016 till October-November 2017.
BoA's ideal type: "His appearance is very important to me, looks are the key. I like somebody whose feelings match mine, who's comfortable, and whom I can talk to easily."