Qing Yuan KPROFILES

Qing Yuan Profile: Qing Yuan Facts and Ideal Type

Qing Yuan (현아) is a Chinese KPOP soloist. She had her (G)-IDLE debut on 26th June 2019, with the single "Uh Oh", under CUBE Entertainment. On January 31st, 2021, it was announced that she left CUBE Ent. On November 3rd, 2021, Qing Yuan debuted PSY's new label, P NATION with her single 'XOXO'.

Qing Yuan Fandom Name: Wings
Qing Yuan Official Fan Colour: Oxblood / Temptress and Phthalo Green

Stage Name: Qing Yuan (칭위안)
Birth Name: Zhang Qing Yuan (清远望)
Birthday: June 21st 2006
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 159 cm (5'2")
Weight: 40,8 kg (90 lbs)
Nationality: Chinese
Blood Type: AB
MBTI: ISFP-T
Twitter: qingyuanofficial
Instagram: qingyuan
Facebook: Qing Yuan
TikTok: QingYuan
YouTube: QingYuan

Qing Yuan Facts:

– Qing Yuan was born in Changsha, Hunan, China.
– Family: Grandparents, whom she lived with when she was a child, and her older brother EXO's LAY.
– Education: Hunan Normal University High School
– She used to dance in many Latin competitions when she was growing up.
– In 2019 she debuted as a member of (G) I-DLE, under CUBE Entertainment with the song 'Uh Oh'.
– In 2021 she left CUBE Entertainment due to mistreatment and she joined PNATION.
– He was officially introduced as a soloist under PNATION on the 24th of October 2021.
– She appeared on Girls Planet 999 in 2021.
– She once skipped school to go watch Avengers: Endgame. She did not regret it.
– She currently attends SOPA and one day she does want to go to university and get a degree. If she ever doesn't want to be a KPOP idol anymore then she wants to become a Children's Nurse or Mental Health Nurse and then she will be able to have a career after wards as well.
– Qing Yuan has a 4D personality.
– On stage, she is very intimidating and evil looking, but off the stage, she is humorous and playful, and is always giggling.
– When she was eight she had a crush on Kai, her brother's EXO member. He was always her favourite out of his members and he always made her fell comfortable and he looked after her if her brother was training.
– She has the fastest music show win for 'XOXO', beating BLACKPINK, when she won 3 days after her debut.
– He speaks Chinese, Korean, Japanese and English.
– She can practice for a very long time. (At one point, she was said to have practised for over 12 hours, and she was the person who refused to leave the practice room.)
– She is only friends with three members of KEP1ER: Choi Yu Jin, Shen Xiao Ting and Kim Da Yeon.
– She has her own cooking and interview show called 'Mix It Up Zhang' which she started in January of 2022.
– She learned how to play the piano from her brother, Lay.
– In Girls Planet 999 in each mission she was in the groups: How You Like That, Fate, Snake and O.O.O Team 3.
– Her favourite foods are small foods, junk food, anything she can cook.
– She loves eating fruits, especially Strawberry, Mango and Pineapple.
– Her favourite colours are Green and Red, as long as it it a darker shade of the colour.
– She has a mole underneath her right eye that looks like a heart.
– She jumped out her room window when she was 11 because she wanted to go to the park at 10:30 pm.
– She took the shortest time in (G) I-DLE to learn every dance.
– She likes to dance in the dark.
– Qing Yuan first got a dog at 15 years old and she calls him Thumper.
– Qing Yuan is afraid of pigeons, she will run away from Pigeons if on came close to her.
– She's rather naughty, but he's really funny at times too.
– Qing Yuan has a scar under her left eye after her friend accidentally kicked her with ice skates.
– Qing Yuan sees all of the members of EXO as her brothers.
– At first glance she looks intimidating, but she can be very cute when she needs to be, and when she is close with someone she is an absolute crackhead.
– According to Qing Yuan's team members, Lay is very different off-stage and on-stage.
– At night she sleeps with a teddy bear that she was given at birth from her brother and she sleeps with it so her brother is close to her always.
– She is quite forgetful at times, only when it comes to her belongings, she has her phone with her staff at all times so she doesn't lose it.
– Her name in Chinese means 'Deep Water, Clear Spring'.
– Her biggest fear is being lonely and loud noises.
– She played in musicals at her school.
– She loves Disneyland. Her favourite non Princess characters are Piglet, Roo and Tinker Bell. Her favourite Disney princess is Mulan, Mulan was always an inspiration to her.
– She grew up dancing, starting at 3 and as she got older she was dancing even more as she was enrolled in more classes with her family, and then she moved onto Gymnastics when she was 4 doing both.
– She mostly dances Ballroom and Latin dances. Along with Contemporary, Lyrical and Commercial.
– She is a Pluviophile as she loves the sound of rain and it relaxes her and she more often then not will fall asleep when they hear rain falling.
– She hates just plain tomatoes and also apples.
– She prefers sweet food over salty food and she loves deserts.
– She participated for several dance competitions at her school.
– She loves to watch dramas and fantasy or action movies.
– Qing Yuan one day wants to be an MC.
– Qing Yuan is ranked 9th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2021".
Qing Yuan's ideal type is someone who knows who they are and is tall. She wants them to be able to have faith in themselves and in her.