ARTIST OF THE MONTH

[Artist Of The Month] 'Mercy' covered by SOLOIST Qing Yuan (청원) | January 2022 (4K)

For the first and last videos, and in this one she has black boots on:

For the second video and in this Qing Yuan is bare foot: 

The performance is from between 0:00-1:35 in this video before it changes.

0:00-0:24= Qing Yuan is the person in the middle of the group who are led down. And she steps back and they all start dancing. 

0:24-0:31= Once Qing Yuan has down a backwards roll she starts to follow the boy with the blonde hair as she dances. Before she slides once she is put down on the floor to the centre of the group. 

0:31-1:08= Qing Yuan follows the centre guy in the dance. And at the end of this part she runs to the back where she follows the next guy in the centre. 

1:08-1:22= Qing Yuan starts to follows the new centre of the dance. 

And then there is an illusion. 

1:22-1:= Qing Yuan then appears as the guy in the front and centre of the group who slides into the dance. Before she runs back and she is filmed. 

And then the screen becoming smaller is the transition to the second part of the dance. 

The performance is from between 0:13-0:52 in this video before it changes.

0:13-0:52= Qing Yuan is left alone in the second outfit as she dances solo. 

And the dive roll transitions into the third part of the dance. 

The performance is from between 2:49-3:18 in this video before it ends.

2:49-3:11= Qing Yuan follows the guy in the back and centre of the dance. Before she runs and jumps forward and she starts to dance as the new centre. 

3:11-3:18= The dancers slowly leave the stage area as Qing Yuan continues the song. And she drops down onto the floor at the last second. 

3:18-3:18= And as the camera comes closer to Qing Yuan for the ending there are mascara tears running down her cheeks as she places her head on the floor before she rolls over and she lies down as the camera leaves her along. 

[Artist Of The Month] SOLOIST Qing Yuan (청원) Spotlight | January 2022 (4K) (ENG SUB)

A video of her ARTIST OF THE MONTH performance was played, but only small clips of it

"Hello, I'm the Artist of January 2022, a new year, Qing Yuan!" Qing Yuan told the camera as it came to face her for the first time. 

"When I was asked to do this for Studio Choom, I was very excited that I would get to show off so much of what I can do dance wise that doesn't involve me in a group of seven or while singing." Qing Yuan told the camera. 

A video of her XOXO performance from STUDIO CHOOM was played, but only small clips of it. And then 'Fate' from 'Girls Planet 999' was played when she dances with Xiao Ting.

"I was very excited that I would get to show a new vibe and side of me to my fans." Qing Yuan told the camera as she had not yet named her fans. 

"I am a bit odd. I didn't get to work with my usual dancers so I think I was in the corner for about five minutes on the phone with Jae Jae because I was scared about meeting them." Qing Yuan told the camera as she laughed. 

"The performance I have prepared is Shawn Mendes' 'Mercy'. It is a song that I love so much.The song is about how intense and controlling a lover has become and begs them to have mercy on them. It seems as though they are gradually losing their hold, because of the false hope. I mean I have felt a lot of that before." Qing Yuan laughed at the camera again.

A video of her ARTIST OF THE MONTH performance was played, but only small clips of it.

"When I was growing up I had a lot of influence from different KPOP Groups. My favourite moment was in 2012 when I went with my brother to meet his members properly and I also met SHINee that day, and I have an incredible bond with all of the members." Qing Yuan tells the camera. "They have always been amazing friends and brothers to me and they are a reason of why I want to be a KPOP idol and I love you boys. We need to see each other soon. I miss you. But you have all been a big inspiration to me." Qing Yuan looked up as she said 'I miss you' as it was to her favourite member of SHINee 'Jonghyun', her SHINee father. 

"Dance for me has always been fun. It has always been a part of my life. More than anything else. I could dance before I went to school. I have always loved dance and it is more than just a hobby, but it is a drive for me." Qing Yuan tells the camera. 

"When I was growing up I used to watch so many different dancers on the streets of China or just on TV and it helped me so much thinking that I wanted to be like them and here I am." Qing yuan added tot he camera. "I became my way of expressing myself and showing people who I am."