ℑ𝔑𝔉𝔒ℜ𝔐𝔄𝔗ℑ𝔒𝔑 𝔄𝔑𝔇 ℜ𝔈𝔔𝔘𝔈𝔖𝔗𝔖

This is where Zhang Qing Yuan's information will be held.

This will include Zhang Qing Yuan's personal information. Her phone. Her Team of Staff and the dance team. Her friends. Her dorm. Her pets. And a 'Learn The Alphabet with Qing Yuan'.

Please can you make sure that you answer these questions.

Question 1: What do you want me to have things in Qing Yuan's phone as, comment in each section for any answers?

* Contact names for friends. The actual ones in Qing Yuan's phone. Or just who her contacts should be.

* Her home and lock screen.

* Her phone type and phone case.

* Other technology she should have.

Question 2: Who should her ships be with idols? (Please request what each relationship should be like for each of the people below and then request your own.

* Shen Xiao Ting

* Kim Da Yeon

* Choi Yu Jin

* PSY

* Jessi

* Dawn

* HyunA

* Others

Question 3: what pet's should she have? (She has one dog, who is a Cockapoo, but what others)

* Please request it here.

Question 4: What quotes should be used in the A to Z of Qing Yuan?

* Please request the quote and the moment she says it in.

Question 5: Which idol's or people should Qing Yuan dislike or hate?

* Please request them here. Include specific members of some groups. And please include some member of Kep1er as there will be tension. And please give a reason for the dislike.

Question 6: What should happen on Knowing Bros with Qing Yuan?

* Who should be on the show with her?

* What episode should it be based off?

* What should be spoken about?

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE COMMENTS GIVEN and all of the support that you have all given me on this book. Please comment about anything in the chapters.

And if you want to request anything them please do, I appreciate it.