If You Mess With Me You Messin' With My Family ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 5

Hi once I have finished my 'Aussie Beauty' Love Island book and my exams, I was thinking of starting another new book. A 'The Next Step' book, as I am in love with the series and I want to create my own version of it all.

*And under these questions are questions for this book.*

And it will be a Max Love Story, as I love him and I haven't found a book about him yet.

Question 1: Who should her best friends be?

* Please request here.

Question 2: What should her personality be like?

* Please request here.

Question 3: What are her best styles of dance?

* Please request the styles here.

Question 4: What should be some iconic moments from the show?

* Please request here.

Question 5: What should her name be?

* Please request here.

Question 6: What should any nicknames be that she has?

* Please request here.

Question 7: Should she be related to anyone on the show?

* Yes, if so who?

* No

Question 8: How tall should she be?

* Please request here.

Question 9: What characters should our OC dislike?

* Please request here.

Question 10: What are things about her relationship throughout the show?

* Please request here.

Question 11: What are some facts about our OC?

* Please request here.

Question 12: What should some quotes be for the OC?

* Please request here.

Question 13: What iconic dances is the OC a member of as a part of a group?

* Please request here.

And these are questions for this book:

Question 1: What song should Qing Yuan cover for the FANtastic QUEENDOM round?

* Please request here, it can be any song done by any act that is not in the show or a song released by her.

Question 2: What group should Qing Yuan be in for the Vocal Unit?

* 'Sun And Moon' ~ LOONA's HaSeul, Kim Lip, JinSoul and Chuu and KEP1ER's ChaeHyun and YoungEun 'Don't Go' by EXO (3rd Place)

* 'Galaxy That Embraces the Cosmic' ~ VIVIZ's EunHa and WJSN's Soobin and Yeonjun 'Hold My Hand' by IU (1st Place)

* '33' ~ Hyolyn and BRAVE GIRLS' Minyoung 'To My Youth' by Bolbbalgan4 (2nd Place)

Question 3: What group should Qing Yuan be in for the Dance Unit?

* 'Kev1z' ~ VIVIZ'sSinB and Umji and KEP1ER's XiaoTing, DaYeon and Hikaru 'Purr' by Choreographed by HolyBang's Honey J and Hertz (3rd Place)

* 'EX-IT' ~ Hyolyn and WJSN's EunSeo and Yeoreum 'Ka Boom!' by Choreographed by Lachica's Gabee, Rian and Simeez (2nd Place)