Qing Yuan's Entrance Performance

^ She doesn't have the skirt on in the dance she adds it before she starts to sing for Queen, as she is passed it under the camera when it comes up behind her for the first not of Queen

^ She doesn't have the skirt on in the dance she adds it before she starts to sing for Queen, as she is passed it under the camera when it comes up behind her for the first not of Queen. ^

This is for the first part of the performance once she has stood in front of the camera. It follows from 0:15-1:21

This above is for the second part of the performance where Qing Yuan sings live as she dances. And she starts at 2:24-3:13

Qing Yuan starts the stage as she is sat on a throne with her legs drawn up to her chest before she lets the first leg fall before she stands up a crown on her head, which is tilted to the side. She is wearing the giant jacket she wore in the Lion performance. Then she took off the lion jacket before she took off the crown.

She passed the two off to people saying. "Let them hold onto it for a while. I'm coming. To. Get. My. Crown." She said this as she took steps and her shoes were heard clicking on the floor as she said each word in English and she stood in front of the camera for a second before her performance really started.

She dropped to the floor, well slid, how EXO do in Love Shot before any music even began playing.

She followed the dance from 0:23-1:29 follows Briar's movements.

Then she faced the camera as she laughed and she started to sing Queen, but she had the lyrics changed to fit her.

Just a show
Baby

Just a show
Jinjja sinario
Neol boyeojumyeon doeneun geoya inneun geudaero
Just a show
Juingongeun neoya
Challanhan geudae baro
I'm a queen

Jjayeojin gakbon eopsi
Eokjiro kkumimeopsi for real
Nuga mwora haedo
Ne moseup geu jachero
I'm a queen

Va ra bba ba ba
I'm a queen
Va ra bba ba ba
Challanhan geudae baro
I'm a queen

For the first ten seconds as she sings live she just re adjusts her microphone and she adds the skirt to her outfit, before she fully turns around as she sings as she looks over her shoulder. And at the last second before she sings the final chorus of the song she spins to face the front.

0:16-0:54. And once the dance is finished she does a crown move before the performance is over. *She does the run forward move double as she goes further forward than originally.*

Hi, these questions are for upcoming chapters.

Question 1: When does Qing Yuan enter?

* 1st, before any groups.

* 2nd, after Brave Girls.

* 3rd, after Brave Girls and WJSN.

* 4th, after Brave Girls, WJSN and LOONA.

* 5th, after Brave Girls, WJSN, LOONA and KEP1ER.

* 6th, after Brave Girls, WJSN, LOONA, KEP1ER and VIVIZ.

* 7th, after Brave Girls, WJSN, LOONA, KEP1ER, VIVIZ and Hyolyn.

Question 2: Who rates her as their biggest rival?

* Brave Girls

* WJSN

* LOONA

* KEP1ER

* VIVIZ

* Hyolyn

Question 3: Who is Qing Yuan's biggest rival?

* Brave Girls

* WJSN

* LOONA

* KEP1ER

* VIVIZ

* Hyolyn

Question 4: What is Qing Yuan's first stage's song, Biggest hit?

* XOXO

* Bicycle

Question 5: I want a running concept through the performances, what should the concept be?

* MAFIA (Qing Yuan is in the MAFIA and through the season she is making a plan to steal the crown which she does in the final episode as she takes it during her final performance.)

* OTHER, please request a running idea that can go through her performances.

Question 6: What song should Qing Yuan cover?

* Paint The Town By LOONA (Rock Version)

* So What By LOONA (Dance Version)

* Why Not By LOONA (Rearranged and Dance Version)

* Butterfly By LOONA (Dark Version)