𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙳𝙴𝙿. 𝟶𝟶𝟷

"It's time, Doyoung!"

"Already on it." Doyoung started and ended off his day the same, always being the one to wake up Sanghyun or put him to sleep. It really wasn't that long of a process, just a quick travel down to the hypothalamus in a timely matter to get things going.

Taeyong watched Doyoung head out of the door, turning on his walkie-talkie. "Renjun, Jeno, we're awake. Let the others know that we'll get going soon, and Jeno, you can start transmitting movement whenever everyone's aware. Over."

"Got it. Out."

"Does Jeno even know that it's "over and out?" Over."

Taeyong shrugged. "It works. Over and out."

He slotted the walkie-talkie back into his pocket, taking a few steps forwards to his computer. Slowly, as the system started booting up, he could see all the things that Sanghyun had gone to sleep thinking about and the ones that he was already thinking of.

One important note– meeting at 9– started sliding out of frame, but Taeyong quickly pulled it back in. He had to make sure that Sanghyun remembered that one, but sometimes the neutrons got minds of their own and decided that they didn't want to work.

"Okay. Day 8638 of running this ship." Taeyong cracked his knuckles. "Where's the usual program?"

Being the head cell was already a big job for Taeyong to take on, especially while people like Taeil and Mark only took on that job. Surprisingly, the frontal lobe wasn't a very active job, as Sanghyun was able to manage himself. When he was younger, it was a lot to take on, but now he basically ran on autopilot. That was good for Taeyong's case.

Taeyong started running the program, jumping a little when he heard his name through his pager. "Taeyong."

"Doyoung, what's up? Over."

"Don't run the system too quickly. The system is up, but he's not moving as actively as usual."

Taeyong would've waited to hear "over", but this was odd. "I told Jeno to contact the others and get things started. Over."

"I doubt that he wouldn't. Talk to him again."

The pager went off at that moment, and Taeyong started at his computer screen again.

"Today might not be another day."